Pre trip stress

nngrendel

On top of the pre trip stress of making sure I have all my documents together, everything paid and ready to go. Now we have another tropical wave out there that is almost for sure to turn into a depression today. Moving West Northwest and looking like it could affect our plans its just one more thing for me to have to monitor. ugh!

avn-l.jpg

nngrendel

Original Poster
If something happened that messed up your dessert party I would make sure to hide all of the sharp objects and prescription medication in your house.:)
Hahah. It is one of the things I am looking forward to the most. After looking at Crush's photo's this week I am ready to consume insane amounts of sugar.

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

It's nice to see we're not the only ones watching the weather many days before we arrive. weather.com has a 10-day forecast and I'm on that website 11 days before we arrive watching to see what the weather will be like on the day before we arrive. (I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this information since we won't be there but I just need to know anyway.) Then I'm on weather.com 10 days before, 9 days, 8 days, etc. even though I know the forecast will change 5 times before we arrive. Then, about 2 days before, I'm checking almost hourly. Unless we have a water park day, it never changes our plans but I still can't resist the urge to keep checking the forecast.

Upvote 0

plaz10

I worry about weather all the time and crowds and what if something happens back home...but it's all out of my hands. It's nothing I can control. Let's hope for clear weather and low crowds for all trips for all members!

A rainy day in Disney is better than a sunny day at work.

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
It's nice to see we're not the only ones watching the weather many days before we arrive. weather.com has a 10-day forecast and I'm on that website 11 days before we arrive watching to see what the weather will be like on the day before we arrive. (I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this information since we won't be there but I just need to know anyway.) Then I'm on weather.com 10 days before, 9 days, 8 days, etc. even though I know the forecast will change 5 times before we arrive. Then, about 2 days before, I'm checking almost hourly. Unless we have a water park day, it never changes our plans but I still can't resist the urge to keep checking the forecast.
I do the same thing. Already got my forecast for my arrival date. haha.

A rainy day in Disney is better than a sunny day at work.
I say this all the time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom