Pre-trip questions!

New2WDW

Less than two weeks before our trip! Woo Hoo :sohappy: !

Anyway, I had some general questions and was wondering if anyone could help me out.....

1) Has anyone taken the Western Beltway route lately? Is it still pretty clear of traffic? I was going to take it from the Turnpike to the ASMovies Resort.

2) I have seen some cool decoration photos of MNSSHP on the web and was wondering if anyone has a picture or even seen the shirts for this years party? And if they look good? (last year we did not see any shirts.)

3) Has anyone seen or heard of the guy at MK that talks about Pin trading and if he still does that? and where exactly?

4) Are there any High School Musical activities at MK currently/ into October? My two girls love the songs and we will not be going to MGM this trip.

5) Any Gator fans know what time the Home game against Auburn will be? I do not want to get caught in that game day traffic like last year! :hammer:
(Sat. 9-29-2007)

Me and my family are very excited about our trip and it looks as if MK is being decorated even more so for MNSSHP than the last couple of years!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom