Pre-Show & Live Show Return Tracker

TikibirdLand

Ah thanks, I saw the article but I thought it was just the plexiglass being removed. It sounds like they're still in the interrogation cell, though that is probably easier because there was some confusion with guests not remembering the color for their row.
Maybe also track if rides still have that nasty plexiglass on them? MMRR and KS are horrible with it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I did Muppetvision on the 17th and the preshow was being used as a walkthrough area. Has that changed since???
I imagine you either missed the pre-show, or you just weren't able to get to the pre-show.
1.jpg

bcoachable

Is it ok to add streetmospher entertainment to this, or should that be a whole other thread? May not be a biggie on most people’s radar, but I think it will speak volumes to the companies original intentions if/when the performers come back...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Is it ok to add streetmospher entertainment to this, or should that be a whole other thread? May not be a biggie on most people’s radar, but I think it will speak volumes to the companies original intentions if/when the performers come back...
I personally wouldn’t be able to keep with it, as I’m not as familiar with it all. But it’s certainly in the same category. If someone says a streetmosphere show is back I’d be happy to add it to the list.

999th Happy Haunt

Pretty sure I remember the Dinosaur pre show being walk through but with the video continually playing, so not totally walk through but not totally the full show.

Rk2k5

I'm going to ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway for the first time in August. I heard the preshow you watch a short film then walk through the screen. Is that still happening with covid?

TrojanUSC

I know the purists will tell you how sad it is to miss "part of the show" but god is it nice to just skip Ileana Douglas whining to Aerosmith that they're late, or sit through that library pre-show at TOT for the 867th time.

The MMRR pre-show is cute for the effect but the story of the ride as a whole, beyond "you're stepping into a cartoon," is still a garbled mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom