Pre-Show & Live Show Return Tracker

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
My trip report so far...

dinosaur - walkthrough, video running, no time to watch it.

FOP - 1 preshow, separate rooms.

Muppets - preshow was running fully, no social distancing.

ROTR - both were operating fully

M&MRR - not playing

Tower of Terror - not playing

Smugglers Run - not playing

There is also hardly any social distancing being enforced. Everyone’s back to back in queues, and the only time we were told to stand on the line was at the end of the Star tours fastpass line.

Dinosaur and railway had preshow markers but no shows running

Crazydisneyfanluke

My trip report so far...

dinosaur - walkthrough, video running, no time to watch it.

FOP - 1 preshow, separate rooms.

Muppets - preshow was running fully, no social distancing.

ROTR - both were operating fully

M&MRR - not playing

Tower of Terror - not playing

Smugglers Run - not playing

There is also hardly any social distancing being enforced. Everyone’s back to back in queues, and the only time we were told to stand on the line was at the end of the Star tours fastpass line.

Dinosaur and railway had preshow markers but no shows running
I have a feeling a lot of this will change over the weekend.

doctornick

With the Dumbo playground and rope drop returning to the parks, I think preshows could come back very soon. If you look at the pictures in this article there was no physical distancing present.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...-returns-to-walt-disney-world-theme-parks.htm

To me, the best compromise position is no physical distancing requirement - and thus all pre shows operating as normal - but still requiring indoor masks (since they can't verify vaccination status). I feel like that is what they are heading to very rapidly.

(Not trying to bring in a whole another mask debate, just that it would seem like a way to improve the capacity and the show as much as possible in the short term)

Rk2k5

To me, the best compromise position is no physical distancing requirement - and thus all pre shows operating as normal - but still requiring indoor masks (since they can't verify vaccination status). I feel like that is what they are heading to very rapidly.

(Not trying to bring in a whole another mask debate, just that it would seem like a way to improve the capacity and the show as much as possible in the short term)
I agree with that. Hopefully it will happen soon!

TrojanUSC

Disney just updated their mask policy. I bet any week now preshows will 100% return!...Hopefully😬

Maybe, but they are quite happy with the reduced staffing required by running no pre-shows, so I suspect they’ll drag it out as long as the three foot distancing rule is in effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom