Pre-Show & Live Show Return Tracker

ToTBellHop

Did I just see a note that they are casting for Beauty and the Beast live show at DHS? I thought this show was gone for good?
He be like
1623679671959.gif

havoc315

Did I just see a note that they are casting for Beauty and the Beast live show at DHS? I thought this show was gone for good?

Wouldn't have surprised me if they had replaced it with something new. Does appear it is coming back but months away. I'd guess September/October time frame.

I really don't understand why they didn't start prepping to return this stuff 2-3 months ago, our path was pretty obvious.
Similarly, FOTLK could run in the normal format now... what was the point of bringing it back in modified format in May?

ToTBellHop

Wouldn't have surprised me if they had replaced it with something new. Does appear it is coming back but months away. I'd guess September/October time frame.

I really don't understand why they didn't start prepping to return this stuff 2-3 months ago, our path was pretty obvious.
Similarly, FOTLK could run in the normal format now... what was the point of bringing it back in modified format in May?
It will be sad if they go from numerous potentiometer new shows for DHS to…same shows as we’ve had since the ‘90s.

TikibirdLand

I believe the rumor was Voyage of the Little Mermaid was gone for good. Had its own thread and all way back.
As much as I liked that show, I'm OK with this one leaving. It was really dated and lack of maintenance was really showing. But, where else could you take in a laser show now-a-days? I think they even removed the laser effects from SE

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I believe the rumor was Voyage of the Little Mermaid was gone for good. Had its own thread and all way back.
What was odd is that a few months after the parks reopened, distancing markers suddenly appeared in the queue, which seemed to suggest a forthcoming return (which hasn’t materialized obviously).

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
What was odd is that a few months after the parks reopened, distancing markers suddenly appeared in the queue, which seemed to suggest a forthcoming return (which hasn’t materialized obviously).
Well, Disney had also officially replied to fans saying that it wasn't leaving (back when they were refurbing the sign). But an "apparent" insider said it was gone. So who really knows. Disney may just find it cheaper to keep the old dated shows for now without having the headache of making a whole bunch of new stuff in time for the 50th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom