Pre-Infinity War Marvel watch

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I'm already thinking about doing this next year for Avengers 4... and there will be 21 films to watch before it.

Twenty. One.

Even if I decide to do a double feature every Friday night, that's still 10 weeks (plus whenever I see Captain Marvel in theaters). So get ready February 22nd, people, and we can do this again next year (albeit in a different format).

Princess Leia

Original Poster
5 movies to go and 8 days left before I see IW. I think I’m going to take a break for a couple days and pick back up Thursday night with Civil War.

LSLS

Just curious, since you weren't a fan of Guardians, what did you think of the Thor films? (just wondering since they're both set in space)
Unless you watched Civil War today, I'm finally caught up with you! I think I'm watching it tomorrow

Wow! That's such an eclectic group of films to watch without going into the others. I'm glad you're enjoying them! :)

Wasn't a huge Thor fan, but I actually liked it more than I thought I would. Don't know, something about Guardians I just didn't like. And I'm officially caught up to Black Panther (not planning on seeing it before Avengers anyway, can't find the time to hit a theater).

My reflections, I think the original Avengers was my favorite, with Iron Man next. Next would be a group of Avengers Ultron, Iron Man 2, and Winter Soldier, then on from there.

I think my biggest disappointment was Civil War. I don't think I enjoyed it half as much as I thought I would. I personally never liked Captain America (predates the movies), but found myself on his side in the movie. But I don't know, just felt slow for a large part of that movie to me. The fight scene between everyone was really cool, but I wasn't really into a lot of the rest of it. I still liked the movie, but I think I had thoughts it would be 1 or 2 in my favs, and it is definitely not there.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
So, the plan for the evening was to finish Guardians 2, watch Spider-Man: Homecoming, and then maybe start Ragnarok. Unfortunately, Netflix is kind of on the fritz for me, so it looks like it’s just Spidey tonight.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Done! Here’s a breakdown of my ratings:

5 stars
Iron Man, Avengers, Winter Soldier, Black Panther

4.5 stars
Guardians of the Galaxy

4 stars
Thor, Iron Man 3, Ant-Man, Civil War, Thor: Ragnarok

3.5 stars
Captain America: The First Avenger, Age of Ultron, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming

3 stars
Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2

2.5 stars
Thor: The Dark World

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Done! Here’s a breakdown of my ratings:

5 stars
Iron Man, Avengers, Winter Soldier, Black Panther

4.5 stars
Guardians of the Galaxy

4 stars
Thor, Iron Man 3, Ant-Man, Civil War, Thor: Ragnarok

3.5 stars
Captain America: The First Avenger, Age of Ultron, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming

3 stars
Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2

2.5 stars
Thor: The Dark World

This is a good list. I agree with most of your ratings.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Alright, so, I saw Infinity War last night. I’m going to let it soak in a bit before I rank it, I think.

Also- I saw the movie with one of my best friends. My boyfriend wants to see it, but told me that he wants to watch all of the MCU films before going to see it. So guess who will be watching all of these again soon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom