Power Rangers at Disney

psifreek27

BigNorm said:
Are we talking old school power rangers or that new stuff they're putting on my TV?
considering the newer ones are ages better than the olds ones....thank god it's the newer ones...although SPD (season 13) is awful...DinoThunder last year was excellent and some DinoThunder rangers are featured in the Studios parade.

BigNorm

psifreek27 said:
considering the newer ones are ages better than the olds ones....thank god it's the newer ones...although SPD (season 13) is awful...DinoThunder last year was excellent and some DinoThunder rangers are featured in the Studios parade.

The only thing I like about DinoThunder was that Tommy the original green Ranger was back (Don't ask why I know that, just go with it). I loved him on the original Mighty Morphin' show: The Green Ranger was my favourite. Which one is "his ranger?"

psifreek27

BigNorm said:
The only thing I like about DinoThunder was that Tommy the original green Ranger was back (Don't ask why I know that, just go with it). I loved him on the original Mighty Morphin' show: The Green Ranger was my favourite. Which one is "his ranger?"
well having tommy back was great (he was my fav too) ..but the storylines were very mature and adventureous...and had a lot of heart...the new series ( SPD ) is a bit dull.
He became a "Black" Ranger with gold accents. very nice costume.

Ariel17

Hehehe...VR Troopers...Didn't that one have a talking dog on it?o_O

Who exactly in the parade have they replaced?;_;Better not be Herc... :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom