Powdered Soap?

Mr Bill

Original Poster
Am I the only person here who misses the powdered soap from the restrooms. I wish they'd bring it back now that the anthrax pandemonium is over.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Remember it yes, miss it not really. The liquid stuff works better. I always remember the powdered soap being really gummy and not dissolving.

ryguy

I can see why they got rid of it what a mess. It was cool though. I miss paper straws, I wish they would come back.

Tigger1988

I may be somewhat off target, but I am assuming that the poster meant that Michael Jackson would snort the powder soap up......

Hmm. If I was going to make a joke of that sort I'd most likely use Kate Moss, it'd make more sense :lol:

But back on topic, I enjoy the new soap, good stuff.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Am I the only person here who misses the powdered soap from the restrooms. I wish they'd bring it back now that the anthrax pandemonium is over.

Okay, I gotta ask. . . are you serious, or are you just curious to see how far people will go in saying they miss something.:lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

No, you are in fact, not the only person to miss the powdered soap from the WDW restrooms. :wave:

(I miss it too!)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Okay, I gotta ask. . . are you serious, or are you just curious to see how far people will go in saying they miss something.:lol:
Don't you miss those old hand dryers? You know the ones that blew luke warm air at about 1 mph and would take at least half a hour to dry your hands. I can't stand the new excelerator dryers they are putting in all the bathrooms now. They get your hands bone dry in like 10 seconds. Walt never would have let those dryers be installed. It completely destroys the story line in the restroom attraction.:lol:

Nemo14

Don't you miss those old hand dryers? You know the ones that blew luke warm air at about 1 mph and would take at least half a hour to dry your hands. I can't stand the new excelerator dryers they are putting in all the bathrooms now. They get your hands bone dry in like 10 seconds. Walt never would have let those dryers be installed. It completely destroys the story line in the restroom attraction.:lol:
And don't you miss the old "flush-it-yourself" toilets?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
And don't you miss the old "flush-it-yourself" toilets?
Don't get me started on that! Why would the imagineers remove such a guest interactive element like that? I bet it was the bean counters and their budget cuts that did it!:lol:

Cynderella

Haha......ugh, I'm happy to say I don't miss the powdered soap. It used to remind me of elementary school because we had it there too. It was just always gross to me. All gritty and always stuck between my fingers :hurl: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom