Powdered Soap?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Don't get me started on that! Why would the imagineers remove such a guest interactive element like that? I bet it was the bean counters and their budget cuts that did it!:lol:

But with the new ones, if you move too much while you're still sitting there . . . it's like a water ride.:lol:

"Dad, you're soaked, did you ride Kali River Rapids without us?"

"Nope, son, I just had an itch.":lookaroun

figment1985

You know what I miss!!??? The crazy straws.. shaped like mickey ears.. I remember getting those at Cinderellas Royal Table when I was like 5.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I miss the Penny Arcade. You know, the one that used to be there before the Emporium absorbed all the individual shops into its collective, adding elements of each shop into its own, and ultimately has encroached to everything except the hot dog shop on the end. Its almost like an episode of Star Trek and the Borg.:lookaroun

darthjohnny

Powdered soap is not distinctly Disney since other parks, like Sea World use it. Powdered soap must have been used years ago in WDW, I always remember it being liquid soap, usually pink. :)

And don't you miss the old "flush-it-yourself" toilets?

A little girl I know went to Disney World when she was 3...she was so afraid of the self flushing toilets that after her first encounter she had to check every bathroom at every place they went just to see if the toilets flushed themselves....she even did this for about a month after they got home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom