PotD Spinoff - you and a character / castmember

enough

Original Poster
I really like the WDW Picture of the Day thread, and I was just going to add another shot to it, but thought it might be neat to start a new thread of pictures of You and your favorite character(s) or castmember(s).

Here's my first one - me and a two of my favorite characters:

IMG_1548.jpg

now, post yours!

k.hunter30

Fun thread! These are some of the best pictures - and it's cool to see what some of the posters look like! I'll share some after my May trip...:rolleyes:

maharet97a

20060211image0011qk9.jpg

This is one of my favorites of my DD last Feb(06) at MGM. It's rare to get such a big group of characters in one photo. We also got one of her, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy together the same day.

k.hunter30

maharet97a -
Where do you find them grouped together like this? I'm guessing it early in the morning right when parks open? But which parks and where?

I came across Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and (my fave) Eeyore one morning right in front of the teacups. It's a great picture - too bad it's with an ex-bf...:lookaroun

maharet97a

maharet97a -
Where do you find them grouped together like this? I'm guessing it early in the morning right when parks open? But which parks and where?

Actually, it was around 2pm or so. It was in MGM and it was a rainy Saturday, so they decided against doing the Stars & Cars Parade. Instead they brought out these two groups of characters (Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Lilo and Stitch) (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto) and Maleficient to do Meet and Greet. It was strictly pictures only with the group, no individal characters, no autographs, and was for only about 20-30 minutes. My mom in law and I just happened to be sitting near the hat waiting for DH and a friend to come back from RNRC and were able to jump in the lines.

fizzle75

Ok folks, I hate to do it but I'm gonna have to ask again...HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES?!?! I'm still sorta computer illiterate and I would love to post some pictures on this thread but I don't know how! Please Help!!!:veryconfu

Zip-D-Dude

I had to figure out the same thing. Post your picture at Photobucket.com and once you have the URL (Http//...) you can post the picture by pasting the url into the path when prompted. Make sense?

jooleejul

This was taken at Epcot. Rafiki made the funniest lip puckering noise in my ear when I wasnt expecting it, which is why I was cracking up, lol:ROFLOL:

100_0085.jpg

jooleejul

I love the ones of Jack Sparrow, he looks just like Johnny Depp in the movie!I'll bet he's amusing to see walking aorund - I know I'd do a double take, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom