PoTC BlackBeard

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Found video of Blackbeard on PoTC..Nothing too revealing really..He says the exact same lines of Davy Jones..
[youtube]1lvD8eXFt-w[/youtube]

SuperSaint

I'm glad they made the change. I never cared for Davey Jones as a character and thought his inclusion to the ride was cheap.

I'm not crazy about Blackbeard because I question how iconic he'll become. The most appropriate character, I think, for this would be Barabossa as a skeleton from "The Curse of the Black Pearl", even though he has not been cursed since the first movie.

mrg1106

In the Parks
No
I'm glad they made the change. I never cared for Davey Jones as a character and thought his inclusion to the ride was cheap.

I'm not crazy about Blackbeard because I question how iconic he'll become. The most appropriate character, I think, for this would be Barabossa as a skeleton from "The Curse of the Black Pearl", even though he has not been cursed since the first movie.

Change for now. Theyre going back to Davey Jones which is a lot better than this Blackbeard junk.

britdaw

I agree; i think Barbosa is definitely the best character to add in if they wanted to add more movie tie-ins.

Scar Junior

Rode it Saturday... I liked the Blackbeard effect better. Besides... they mention Davey Jones later on in the ride.

This versions has 3 consecutive scenes with reference to all three.

9bwoulfe

add ins

i saw the new movie and i really liked it.. the only things i thought were taken from the ride were the stalactite and stalagmites in the cave.. imagine if they added in a fountain of youth looking thing by the first scene right before the skeleton riding the ship.. just an idea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom