Potato chips

MissM

I didn't know you could get chips there. I thought the sides were fries or substitution of baby cut carrorts or applesauce. :veryconfu
-m

Scooter

The Sandwiches in Cosmic Rays all have chip options, but for the life of me, I can not find out what brand they are. I have searched every menu site I know of.

Perhaps someone from these boards, who is going to be in The Magc Kingdom this week can stroll through Cosmic Rays and ask someone what kind of chips they serve.

mechurchlady

Its Lays Potato Chips probably unless they have a special brand. Frito-Lays is the chip of WDW, lol and so you will usually only find their chip lines there.

MissM

Its Lays Potato Chips probably unless they have a special brand. Frito-Lays is the chip of WDW, lol and so you will usually only find their chip lines there.
Hrm....Perhaps then it's the Baked Lays ones? I believe I've seen those for sale at the fruit snack stands in MK before. They have a different texture from the normal potato chips which would definitely be noticable if you didn't know what they were. They're also less salty and not at all greasy.

Does that sound more like what you ate, brertigger?
-m

Scooter

Hrm....Perhaps then it's the Baked Lays ones? I believe I've seen those for sale at the fruit snack stands in MK before. They have a different texture from the normal potato chips which would definitely be noticable if you didn't know what they were. They're also less salty and not at all greasy.

Does that sound more like what you ate, brertigger?
-m

I seriously doubt that they hand out Baked Lays when you order a sandwich at Cosmic Rays.:hurl:

I'd throw them back in their faces and ask for REAL Potato chips.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I seriously doubt that they hand out Baked Lays when you order a sandwich at Cosmic Rays.:hurl:

I'd throw them back in their faces and ask for REAL Potato chips.

They serve Baked Lays with at least one of the sandwiches at Pinocchio village haus.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
They serve Baked Lays with at least one of the sandwiches at Pinocchio village haus.

I *heart* Baked Lays! :slurp: :sohappy: I think I have seen them else where on property to.

I cannot stand regular chips getting awfulness all over my fingers. They almost make me gag, I cant even eat them anymore! :hurl:

mechurchlady

They serve Cape Cod chips at some locations as well. Cape Cod is owned by Lance. :wave:
Cape Cod are definitely not like Lays regular chips. They are thinker and crisper, much better chip that regular Lays so that is a possibility. I am soy free so I know my chips lol. Baked Lays are not that great.

I got an idea, why doesn't someone pop in and see what they sell or call the main office lol?

Woody13

Cape Cod are definitely not like Lays regular chips. They are thinker and crisper, much better chip that regular Lays so that is a possibility. I am soy free so I know my chips lol. Baked Lays are not that great.

I got an idea, why doesn't someone pop in and see what they sell or call the main office lol?
They serve the Cape Cod chips at the Pizzafari in the AK. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom