Posting Statistics

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

I thought some of you may be interested to see the posting statistics for the forum. So here they are! :)

Attachments

• wdwmagic_posts_dec2001_july.gif
    wdwmagic_posts_dec2001_july.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 313

CAPTAIN HOOK

Thats quite unusual - During the winter months (when its cold, damp and miserable) you would think that more people would stay indoors and therefore use the net. Yet as the year progresses and the weather improves (more people go out) the number of posts increase. :confused: :confused:

Do the increased number of posts relate to an increase in members ??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The increase in posts is due to the increase in members and their activity. The winter time has a higher Internet usage than the summer, so I would expect at the current growth levels for this coming winter to exceed this current summer.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
It was amazingly warm here in the Mid-West during the Christmas season and more people were spending out doors. We really didn't receive a sizeable snowfall until late January/early February 2002.

Paul T

I must admit i stumbled on wdwmagic when i was looking into planning a wdw holiday earlier in the year i am now very interested in the site and forum!! i would think this winter would be better becuase of people who have just joined recently who will get addicted to the forum wtc. :)

CrashNet

Whew. What a RAPID climb. I wonder if the administrator has anything to do with the forum's incredible popularity?;)

(OF COURSE IT DOES!)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
THIS version of the forums has been around since June 4, 2001....there was an old forums that a few of us remember.....before that - a mailing list.

Man..the old days.:cool:

CrashNet

Originally posted by Fievel
THIS version of the forums has been around since June 4, 2001....there was an old forums that a few of us remember.....before that - a mailing list.

Man..the old days.:cool:

What do you mean by "this" version? Was the old version not as neat as this one? And wow, a mailing list. Man Steve sure has gone far!

DanStat

Originally posted by cac2889

What do you mean by "this" version? Was the old version not as neat as this one? And wow, a mailing list. Man Steve sure has gone far!

Yeah...it was cool, but not as "astetically pleasing" as this one...this site used to be called WDWForce or something like that...right?

NowInc

Originally posted by disneyprep50321

Yeah...it was cool, but not as "astetically pleasing" as this one...this site used to be called WDWForce or something like that...right?

Force9.co.uk ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom