Postin Pictures

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm having a problem. You know the image of the yellow with the mountain next to the hyperlink image? For some reason, it only shows in certain areas of WDWmagic and doesn't show on others. Like for example, when I try to post in the news and rumors area, it shows, but in the imagineering area, it doesn't. Why is this?

Erika

In some forums you can post pictures, and in some you can't. What you can do it upload your photo into your WDWMagic photo album, and link us to it.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Erika said:
In some forums you can post pictures, and in some you can't. What you can do it upload your photo into your WDWMagic photo album, and link us to it.

Yeah, I've done that before, but I really hate having to write down the link so i can type it down in my posts.

RU42

Upload your picture to your gallery. Go to your gallery. Click on the picture so you see the larger size image, not the thumbnail.

Right click on the picture, choose properties, copy the location (highlight the http: etc portion and hit CTRL-C)

Back on a thread you just press CTRL-V and the address appears. very quick and easy.

(Erika - nice new avatar.)

RU

RU42

Correction - to paste is CTRL-V not CTRL-P.

And yes, CTRL-C means hold the CTRL key and the C key at the same time. (ditto with CTRL-V)

RU

MrPodar

Hmmm... like this?

ec.jpg

- Skip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom