Post Your Top Quality Disney Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgoebel

Just a friendly tip. I love the wdw picture of the day (and there are some fabolous talented photographers on there). If you don't want to wade through 200 pages then do what I do and keep up with it every few days. I will look at 10 pages at once and remember what page I finished on for the next time I log on. Truly this is just a friendly suggestion if you want to find some great photographs.

karlamaria

Hi guys,

I love coming here to see everyone's photos, but especially the VERY high quality ones. You know the kind--the ones where it seems that people are either highly skilled, have an incredible camera, or they are a photographer (or maybe all of the above are true).

I'm talking about the Disney photos that look like they belong in a magazine or book. Ones that don't have blur, mis-framing, or were shot with a lower end camera.

I'm not trying to look down on anyone--I'm in the class of one who has a normal pocket digi cam. And while it takes great photos, I know it cannot do this:

459418289_12b3f3ffaa_b.jpg

or this

322296370_TUotY-O.jpg

So for those with the great quality photos, please don't be modest. If you could post your photos, I'd love to see them placed in one general area (like this thread). If you could share your insight on what camera you used, and how you'd rank the level of usability, that would be great, as well.

Thanks.

WOW I thought these were yours. these are amazing and I would love these for my scrap book!! I am the one wh odoes not do pictures well, :cry: who ever did these is a wonderful photographer!!! where can I get some copies for my scrap book :sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
All of the photos are posted on one thread due to bandwidth issues. Once they reach 5,000 posts, the thread is closed and a new one started. I'll check the thread, and if it is over 5,000 (or close), this one will remain open. If not, it will be closed.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom