Post your desktops!

Invero

Originally posted by pisco
Here is my work desktop. It's so wide because I have a dual monitor set-up. The picture on the left is from the Living Seas and the one on the right is my puppy in the front yard last March.

At home I have the Haunted Mansion theme from doombuggies.com.

I have a dual monitor setup myself... However, my wallpaper on my 2nd monitor defualts to the same image in my primary screen. Is there anyway to have a seperate image, or perhaps have one large image span both?

TravisMT81

I actually have had some of Jake's clipart as my background for a while I just love it. Though I try to rotate pictures. Anywho the one with Shane from Road Rules on it.

pisco

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
I have a dual monitor setup myself... However, my wallpaper on my 2nd monitor defualts to the same image in my primary screen. Is there anyway to have a seperate image, or perhaps have one large image span both?

What I did was create one image the full width of both monitors with the individual images I wanted on each monitor set up so that they would be in the middle their respective monitors. The background color of the image makes up the "desktop" area.

Hope this helps.

aim

Here's mine for right now! I'm going to be changing it sometime soon. Because I'm having a lot of fun using Adobe Photoshope! :D

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Something I made in about a minute and 1/2. Just needed to put something up to take down the old 2002 Alabama football schedule wallpaper I made.

(It's small, because I'm just using the same shot I already made for my site).

Attachments

• newdtop.jpg
    newdtop.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 161

aim

I'm in the middle of making a desktop for my dad. It's going to be of Off Kilter! :p hehe, I'll post it when I'm done!

MicBat

Here's mine for now... my computer's sort of new, so I haven't changed the wallpaper yet... Anyone know a site that's got good wallpapers?

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 123

Dizknee_Phreek

kick A, MicBat! reminds me of light speed/Star Wars...or is that what it is?
anyway, here's what's on my wallpaper at the moment...we just put black behind it. a creation of my sister's for her graphic design class (1 of a series of 4 'posters')

Attachments

• kdub_poster.jpg
    kdub_poster.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 160

MicBat

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
kick A, MicBat! reminds me of light speed/Star Wars...or is that what it is?
anyway, here's what's on my wallpaper at the moment...we just put black behind it. a creation of my sister's for her graphic design class (1 of a series of 4 'posters')

Thanks! I like yours also! Your sister made that?! That is AWESOME!!!! Mine is just one of those Windows wallpapers (vortec space).

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by MicBat
I like yours also! Your sister made that?! That is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks! :) yeah, she's awesome like that when it comes to art and graphic design and such. her other 3 in her little poster series was really great too, but the Keller Williams one is my fave just cuz i love Keller! i'd give anything if River Jam was real, but unfortunately, it's just in mine and her's imaginations :)

MicBat

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
Thanks! :) yeah, she's awesome like that when it comes to art and graphic design and such. her other 3 in her little poster series was really great too, but the Keller Williams one is my fave just cuz i love Keller! i'd give anything if River Jam was real, but unfortunately, it's just in mine and her's imaginations :)

How long does it take her to make one of those? The look so official!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by MicBat
How long does it take her to make one of those? The look so official!

geez...i don't really know...ummm, depends really on how long it takes her to find pictures and crop them and all that....i THINK it took her no longer than a day or two to get all four posters finished. i'll have to ask her though to see if she knows how long it took. she'll be happy to know that someone's taking a lot of interest in them! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom