Post your ADR's here

sbkline

Original Poster
I don't know if this kind of thread will last very long, or even if there is any relevance to such a thread. But it's been a while since I did much posting here, so I thought I'd open a thread where people can post their ADR's, and ask any questions they need to ask about making their ADR's, or about the restaraunt's they've chosen.

We're going in April, and here are ours:

Sunday April 13: Le Chefs de France 7 PM

Monday: California Grill 8 PM

Tuesday: Artist Point 6:10 PM

Wednesday: Boatwrights 7 PM

Thursday: Spoodles 7:30 PM

Friday: Le Cellier 7 PM

Saturday: Mama Melrose 6 PM

Sunday: Crystal Palace 8:05 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern 7 PM

As for questions, I do have one that I can think of right off the bat. We're on the dining plan and anyone who looks closely at that list can tell that we're gonna have to pay for two or three of those meals out of pocket. As of right now, I'm thinking of paying for California Grill out of pocket, and then paying out of pocket for the cheapest remaining meal (probably the breakfast at Crystal Palace), and the rest would be on the dining plan. Does this sound like the best option, or do you think I should put both signature restaraunts on the dining plan and pay for 3 other meals out of pocket?

mousebymarriage

Sounds like a great idea! Here are our ADR's we will be a Grand Gathering if everyone can get their act together!

January 29th dinner @ Cape May Cafe 5:40pm

January 30th (Hubby's B-day) dinner @ O'Hana's 7:35pm

January 31st dinner @ Hollywood & Vine 5:30pm

February 1st dinner @ Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:40pm

February 2nd (DD best friend's 12th b-day) dinner@ Chef Mickey's 5:00pm

February 3rd dinner @ Libert Tree Tavern 6:0pm

February 4th dinner @ Crystal Palace 7:00pm

* We chose all dinner ADR's because some nights we are a Grand Gathering of 17 people so I figured it was easier for that many people to meet for dinner rather than breakfast.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I always pay OOP for buffet/AYCE meals. They're usually about $28/ea and you'll easily spend more than $60 each at a signatures restaurant.

At least that's my math... :shrug:

sbkline

Original Poster
I always pay OOP for buffet/AYCE meals. They're usually about $28/ea and you'll easily spend more than $60 each at a signatures restaurant.

At least that's my math... :shrug:

Actually, I just remembered one of the reasons why I've been planning all along to do it the way I did. I forgot all about it until I saw what you posted. If I pay out of pocket for both signature meals, then that means that for the rest of the meals, I will only use 7 out of my 8 table service credits. Then I will either have to squeeze in another TS somewhere, or just lose one of the credits. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do one signature meal on the DDP and the other out of pocket as I originally planned. I think the reason your post made me remember is because I think that's what the CM on the phone told me also: that it's best to do both signature meals on the DDP and do OOP for a couple of the cheaper meals.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Actually, I just remembered one of the reasons why I've been planning all along to do it the way I did. I forgot all about it until I saw what you posted. If I pay out of pocket for both signature meals, then that means that for the rest of the meals, I will only use 7 out of my 8 table service credits. Then I will either have to squeeze in another TS somewhere, or just lose one of the credits. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do one signature meal on the DDP and the other out of pocket as I originally planned. I think the reason your post made me remember is because I think that's what the CM on the phone told me also: that it's best to do both signature meals on the DDP and do OOP for a couple of the cheaper meals.
Now you've really confused me! :veryconfu

Why not put both Signature meals on DDP? Then, pay OOP for cheaper meals? As I said, CP and LTT are under $30 each, have a look at the other menus and find another that's comparatively cheap to pay for, rather than paying possibly $70+ per person for a signature meal?

It appears this is also what the CM you talked to tried unsuccessfully to explain.

sbkline

Original Poster
Now you've really confused me! :veryconfu

Why not put both Signature meals on DDP? Then, pay OOP for cheaper meals? As I said, CP and LTT are under $30 each, have a look at the other menus and find another that's comparatively cheap to pay for, rather than paying possibly $70+ per person for a signature meal?

It appears this is also what the CM you talked to tried unsuccessfully to explain.

I see what you're saying now. I think I got it mixed up when I explained it. LOL That may be the better way to go. If I paid for California Grill and Artist Point on the dining plan, that would leave me with three of the remaining meals to pay for out of pocket, which may end up saving me money. That's probably what the CM was trying to tell me and I misunderstood him. Sorry for the confusion. :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I see what you're saying now. I think I got it mixed up when I explained it. LOL That may be the better way to go. If I paid for California Grill and Artist Point on the dining plan, that would leave me with three of the remaining meals to pay for out of pocket, which may end up saving me money. That's probably what the CM was trying to tell me and I misunderstood him. Sorry for the confusion. :wave:
Not a problem... Just trying to save you a dollar. :D

TTFN-Tiggger

I am going for a week in March with my 8 year old neice. It will be her first trip to Disney. Here is what I have in store for us.
Saturday 1900 Park Fare dinner with Cinderella
Sunday Princess breakfast buffet at Epcot
Monday 50's Prime Time for lunch
Tuesday Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Wednesday Crystal Palace for dinner
Thursday Ohana's for breakfast
Friday Tusker House for breakfast

I was looking for a variety of characters. She is going to think this is the best thing in the world I already know it. Would you swap out any character locations? I know the princess meals will be a huge hit along with Lilo and stitch. The Crystal Palace is my must visit.:eek:

H20Babie

Here's mine (but I'll be by myself):

Sunday: None, arrive in evening and will use CS at MK pm EMH.
Monday: Restaurant Marrakesh at 1:00 pm.
Tuesday: Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:35 pm.
Wedneday: Kona Cafe at 6:05 pm.
Thursday: Boma at 7:05 pm.
Friday: Chef Mickey's at 8:20 am. and Le Cellier at 6:20 pm.

coltow

Our dinner plans for our Grand Gathering next summer are hopefully Ohana, Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic dinner), Liberty Tree Tavern, Le Cellier, Cape May, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace & CRT.

RussJT

March 30 - Crystal Palace 8:05 AM (our traditional day 1 start)
March 31 - Princess Storybook Dinner Norway 5:00 PM
April 1 - Chef Mickey's 7:00 PM
April 2 - O'Hana Best Friends breakfast 9:00 AM
April 2- 1900 Park Fare 6:00 PM
April 3 - Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Dinner package) 5:30 PM
April 4 - Liberty Tree Tavern 5:30 PM

happymom52003

Here are ours as of now.

Day 1- PlayHouse Disney breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine 8:40 a.m., lunch @ 50' Prime Time 12:30
Day 2- breakfast @ CRT 8:30 a.m., dinner @ CP 5:10
Day 3- lunch @ The Plaza Restaurant 11:30 a.m., dinner @ Le Cellier 5:20
Day 4- lunch @ San Angel Inn 11:30, dinner @ WCC 6:00
Day 5- dinner @ LTT 5:30
Day 6- might do WCC for breakfast.

Tiggerfanatic

Here is what we have planned for our December trip:

12/15 - Morocco at 3:30pm
12/16 - Hollywood and Vine at 5:40pm
12/17 - Liberty Tree Dinner at 5:05 pm
12/18 - California Grill at 5:30pm ; then the MVMCP at 7pm
12/19 - Leaving this spot for the Yak and Yetti - if they're not open by then we'll probably do Rainforest Cafe
12/20 - Raglan Road at 5:30pm

With the 2 credit reservation @ CG, I'll need to pay for one OOP meal; probably take everyone's advice the pay for the buffet meal @ H&V.

Grumpy-Fan

2/10/08-Le Cellier for dinner
2/11/08-Brown Derby for dinner
2/12/08-Tonys Town Square for dinner
2/13/08-Raglan Road for dinner
2/14/08-California Grill for dinner(durring wishes)

Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

disneydom

2-Nov ARRIVE BIG RIVER GRILL OR ESPN OR KIMONOS
YACHT CLUB GALLEY

3-Nov PARTY FOR SENESCES

4-Nov JIKO

5-Nov WHISPERING CANYONS

6-Nov CAPE MAY

7-Nov NARCOOSSEE'S

8-Nov CAL GRILL

9-Nov BISTRO PARIS

10-Nov CITRICOS
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom