Post pictures of your pets!

WDWspider

Here's the Spidey Cat...

His name is Baby.

Sorry the resolution isn't any better. (I'm at work, it's the best I could get not being at home)

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 219

christopher

This is my girlfriend's brutubs, his real name is brutus but we call him brutubs because he used the bathtub as a litter box on occasion. He is big and fat. :)

Attachments

• tubs6.jpg
    tubs6.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 195

brandonz

Hi all. Here is a pic of my pooch Christmas...we got her for xmas one year when i was like 6 so thats how she got her name. Anyway here she is sporting the disney spirit...LOL:lol: :D

Attachments

• chrissy.jpg
    chrissy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 183

DisneyJedi

This is Stoney (she's the feisty one that enjoys to scratch and bite me in play - she gets a kick out of). Here she wants to go out on the balcony.

Attachments

• stoney_grand1.jpg
    stoney_grand1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 172

DisneyJedi

...and this is my other cat. Her name is Calcite.. She used to have a gray patch on her head that vanished as she grew older, so now she is just white and pink everywhere. She was born without a tail, but its absence allows her to operate much like a charging rabbit would.

Attachments

• calcite_grand1.jpg
    calcite_grand1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 170

tiggerlover1971

guys and gals you have great looking pets . I wish I had some way of posting my pets pictures . My sisters cat is black and white . His name is oreo. I have a tabby which I called shakespear but shakey for short. I also have a bishon frishee dog which is snowball

Al

Here are my pets :D the one at the top is Miranda the Mutt, and the one at the bottom is Chin Chiwa the Chihuahua :D :p

Attachments

• pets jpg.jpg
    pets jpg.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 200

Al

and again.....

ps.we used to have a dog, but my mum wont let me have any more real pets (well...we have fish outside) :)

Attachments

• pets 2 jpg.jpg
    pets 2 jpg.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 205

DisJosh

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

he looks just like my cat Han! so thus I think he is adorable. :)

Hehe :)

He actually looks just like my first cat, Tigger whom disapeared maybe 6 months after we hesitantly started to let him go outside. A coyotee most likely got him. :( So when we were searching the shelters to post pictures and see if he had been found we saw Trouble...he was nameless at the time of course. He was just a kitten but looked exactly like Tigger we figured it was a sign and adopted him. :)

Sean23

Here is my cat Eddie(do not know how it got its name, got the cat at about 8 years old) saying hello to the bird.

Attachments

• eddie1.jpg
    eddie1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 184

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom