Post pictures of your pets!

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
Same thing as the "Post pictures of you!" thread that I started, only this time, post pictures of your pets! Then we can all be like "awww, thats so cute!"

This is my dog Pepper. Shes a Lhasa Apso and is 4 years old. We named her Pepper because when she was a puppy she had brownish, pepper colored fur, but as she got older it started to turn really light. So now her name doesn't make sense, but its too late to change her name to "Salt." Salt would be a dumb name anyway, lol.

Erika

My cat Maggie 2 years ago

Attachments

• magnewcollarclaws2.jpg
    magnewcollarclaws2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 418

CmdrTostada

when I goto my sisters house Ill use her fiance's scanner and scan some pictures of my pets. I have 4 cats but I think I only have pictures of one of them.

ToT_fan

Ok -- have to jump in on this one with a pic of my dog as a puppy. Her name is Bailey and she's a lab/spaniel mix.

Steve

Attachments

• bailey1.jpg
    bailey1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 290

wishiwere@wdw

Here is Fonzy. (aka- The Fonz) He just turned seven but never grew up. In fact, he still only weighs in at 8lbs.

Attachments

• fonzy.jpg
    fonzy.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 283

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by Tom Morrow

Ahh! The way the picture looks with the shadows and glowing eyes, it looks evil! Cute dog, though!

:eek: :lol: I can't seem to fix the red-eye, when I do, the eye turns grey!! Oh well... :lol:

cuteypatooty78

These are my dogs...Kaysie is the black lab mix and Chloe is the little black and white dog....she's part terrier, part springer spaniel!

Attachments

• dsc00044.jpg
    dsc00044.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 222
This is Daisy. She is part Rottweiler, Doberman, and German Shepherd. She will be 2 years old on October 2nd.

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 198

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom