Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyJedi

JenLUVSmickey & alee4eva I'm from Long Island too... from Riverhead, though I don't physically live there. I grew up there.. spent 19 years there and then moved myself to Kentucky the last 6 years or so. My family is still living in Riverhead though. I go back every chance I get. :)

DisneyJedi

Ahh Splish Splash.. what I would do for a water park in central Kentucky (isn't going to happen with no major source of H2O though). I worked at Splish Splash for 3 days and realized I got the crappiest job there.. bending down all day to pick up little twigs and leaves from all those trees all over the park (not fun). So after my 'trial', I went back to working on the family farm until I graduated in '95. Been out here since. My has my town changed.. everytime I visit home, it looks more and more crowded. Our farm is no more either. It's a bit depressing seeing all the farm land I grew up in change to vineyards and housing developments, but such is progress I guess. I think it is funny when people out here are like "wow.. must have been a big change for you to move from urban NY to country Kentucky". NOPE! My former neighbor in Riverhead owns a horse farm, we had a bunch of land for growing potatoes and other veggies.. not all that much different here. :) I just miss being surrounded by large bodies of water from time to time. Aside from that, the cost of living here is way lower, so you get alot more for your money. I like living out here, but will always call Long Island my home.

JenLUVSmickey

Hmph I'm in cali *sniffles*. That's all the way on the other coast LOL

Sorry ANGELIQUE, I didn't forget about the girl who makes my laugh all away out there in Cali. And since we are on the topic I will add CalDisney to the list of CALI people. :animwink: :D

HEY JIM-------->WELCOME------->Yes I can see your pick.

DISNEYJEDI, welcome to the group of Long Islanders. Riverhead is certainly not the same nowadays.

wbboy29

i posted a picture of my dad and i earlier but i just found this one. this is one of my favorites from our trip last summer. sorry, i know its not from wdw but i thought i would post it anyway. i hope y'all enjoy it.

Attachments

• king kong.jpg
    king kong.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 479

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyJedi

Um... I am on page 10. You mean you didn't see me in these 14 pages? :)

Could you post another one? :animwink: After 14 pages, that one is already old! :animwink:

joefox97

hmmm.... Okay, my turn to scare off the ladies...

;-)

And I MUST say.... holy hell, do we have some AWESOME looking young ladies on this board! I'm 21 years old, and if I weren't engaged to the most AWESOME woman on the planet, I'd be getting digits... :)

Anyway, here's me.

Attachments

• joetiki.jpg
    joetiki.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 446

joefox97

Eh, I was worried that one would be too far away... this is from my December 2001 vacation to.... where else? I was with my now ex-g/f type... so i cropped it so it's just me...

I'll have to get a pic of me with my soon to be wife-type person. :)

Attachments

• joebus.jpg
    joebus.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 470

DisneyJedi

Could you post another one? After 14 pages, that one is already old!

LOL :) I must admit.. I had a hard time finding it too. I almost thought my mug was deleted (maybe with good reason.. LOL) :) I'm not looking my best, so maybe in a couple weeks I'll get a new pic of me. :)

wbboy29

ok, so this one is really embarrising but i thought i would share it anyway. this is me in the very front of the log and one of my best friends, Jason, behind me. this was our first ride on Disneylands Splash Mountian a few years back. So what do you all think?

Attachments

• splash.jpg
    splash.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 440
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom