Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by figmentmom
I think so, too - brother and soul mates, too, huh?

No Way, my brother and I are forever fighting, were get along like 2 minutes out of the day, its really bad lol. But, Since that picture was taken last week, I got my haircut a different way, and im getting it colored today. We look the same but (ex: clothes...he like Pepe, and Southpole, I like Old Navy and stuff like that) Were completely different

tenchu

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
This is Me and my brother Spending quality time together on vacation at Sanibel beach (I didnt hurt him, really:lookaroun )

Is that caption saying 'me' strategically placed to cover something? :lol:

ISTCrew20

OMG...as a matter of fact, yes....It was a wrinkle in my pants, but it didnt look like it with the light and everything

figmentmom

No Way, my brother and I are forever fighting, were get along like 2 minutes out of the day, its really bad lol. But, Since that picture was taken last week, I got my haircut a different way, and im getting it colored today. We look the same but (ex: clothes...he like Pepe, and Southpole, I like Old Navy and stuff like that) Were completely different

I was just kidding...I have a brother, too. I guess brother/sister sibling rivalry is inevitable, but we are NOTHING alike at all anyway- different interests, abilities, tastes, etc. (Actually, I always wanted a sister, but everyone with a sister assures me that it's no different! :lol: )

guwag

Originally posted by tenchu
Is that caption saying 'me' strategically placed to cover something? :lol:
Trust Tenchu to notice that, even I didn't until he mentioned it :lol:

MicBat

Just wait a few years... the fighting will subside and you two will have a lot more in common. :)

NowInc

Originally posted by MicBat
Just wait a few years... the fighting will subside and you two will have a lot more in common. :)

Not always true...i dont get along with my bro at all..and hes 3 years older than me

CmdrTostada

Here is me being surprised at how bright the flash is, also while Im chewing on my headphone wire :animwink:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 121

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by NowInc
Not always true...i dont get along with my bro at all..and hes 3 years older than me

YES....I am also three years older than my brother for most of the year. Its the "Three Year Curse"..seriously, every person I'd met 3 years apart from there sibling(s) do not have a good relationship with em.

Btw, we do get along, but only for holidays and stuff:lol:

Erika

YES....I am also three years older than my brother for most of the year. Its the "Three Year Curse"..seriously, every person I'd met 3 years apart from there sibling(s) do not have a good relationship with em.

Btw, we do get along, but only for holidays and stuff:lol:

Does the 3 year curse apply only to same-s.ex siblings? It seems like the brother-sister combos I know get along great.

When I'm out with my brother (4 yrs younger), waitstaff/store clerks/etc often think we are dating. It completely creeps me out. I guess that's the price of a good relationship. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Erika
Does the 3 year curse apply only to same-s.ex siblings? It seems like the brother-sister combos I know get along great.

When I'm out with my brother (4 yrs younger), waitstaff/store clerks/etc often think we are dating. It completely creeps me out. I guess that's the price of a good relationship. :lookaroun

:eek: Ewwwww!

I despised... DESPISED my little brother growing up (yep, he's 3 years younger!) and we're really not that close right now, as in we don't share personal stuff and talk a lot. But he can make me laugh like nobody I know! And my older brother, who's 4 years older than me... we do share personal stuff, but he's not quite as amusing as the "little" one. It's weird that the kid I used to beat up on is now 6 inches taller than me and out weighs me by.... a LOT!:lookaroun :lol:

I just hope for my girls' sake that everybody is right when they say that in another 15 or 20 years they will be best friends. It's right around the corner!:lol:

MerHearted

Originally posted by MouseMadness
:eek: Ewwwww!

I despised... DESPISED my little brother growing up (yep, he's 3 years younger!) and we're really not that close right now, as in we don't share personal stuff and talk a lot. But he can make me laugh like nobody I know! And my older brother, who's 4 years older than me... we do share personal stuff, but he's not quite as amusing as the "little" one. It's weird that the kid I used to beat up on is now 6 inches taller than me and out weighs me by.... a LOT!:lookaroun :lol:

I just hope for my girls' sake that everybody is right when they say that in another 15 or 20 years they will be best friends. It's right around the corner!:lol:

What about me? :confused:

guwag

Originally posted by Erika

There's usually 4 years between my sister and myself (she's 4 years younger, she's 15 at the moment) and she can be such a ! She snaps at the slightest thing and talks to my mum in such an awful way at times that even I want to slap her - a hormonal teenage girl is not a nice thing to live with, I was glad when I finally went off to university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom