Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcoTim

This place seems pretty "cliquish". no mean to offend, so I dont think it would matter if i posted my picture or not, but...there it is, in my avater. You guys are a blast though. :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
What clique?:lookaroun

Shhhhh! Darrel! Dont give out our secret! :eek:
You know... that clique... were we all do stuff and things... and talk about "other" members, and we wear funny hats! :lol: ;)

mej

Oh - I've just seen a pic of Korben who came 10th in Pop Idol - so I'll post ONE(!! ) of mine with Darius who came third! He's not excatly everyone's cup of tea - but I will admit to having some sort of obsession with him! Heck - he's certainly easy on the eye! (And having met him again last night in Belfast - I think he is improving!!)

Attachments

• closeup sd&j.jpg
    closeup sd&j.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 225

tenchu

Originally posted by mej
Oh - I've just seen a pic of Korben who came 10th in Pop Idol - so I'll post ONE(!! ) of mine with Darius who came third! He's not excatly everyone's cup of tea - but I will admit to having some sort of obsession with him! Heck - he's certainly easy on the eye! (And having met him again last night in Belfast - I think he is improving!!)

Hit me baby, one more....

:lol:

mej

Ahh tenchu - I am sad enough to have loved him from goatee and pony tail days! I felt the love in the room - but then it was mainly maternal as I felt so sorry for him!! Funnily enough - I have very few maternal feelings for him now!

tenchu

Originally posted by mej
Funnily enough - I have very few maternal feelings for him now!

:lol:

That old scottish charm must have done it.

Although we wouldn't have claimed him in pony tail and goatee days! :lol:

mej

Scottish charm? Height? (very very very tall - I am about 5'8" in that photo and am also standing on a small step!!) Good looks?
Actually - I think the charm may well have it - I admit that he can appear a bit cheesy on TV, but to be honest, having met him a number of times, he is UTTERLY charming, funny, pleasant and polite! But don't forget - he's not all Scottish, his mum is from Ballymena originally, so he the killer combination of Celtic genes! (And a smattering of Iranian for good measure!)

(Having just read what I have typed - yes, I could answer questions about him on Mastermind! You'd never guess that I am happily married with 2 kids! Niall - you are a very patient man!!!)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Here's a pic of me and my younger sister, Big Al's Gal taken on Thanksgiving. :D

wow... I wish I'd never decided to catch up on the thread..

there are a lot of... attractive.... members on the boards...

and then there's lil' ol, Jack Osbourne me

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by mktiggerman
wow... I wish I'd never decided to catch up on the thread..

there are a lot of... attractive.... members on the boards...

and then there's lil' ol, Jack Osbourne me
But you have a springy tail:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom