Possible WDW Annual Pass

Panhead

Original Poster
Hey,

I just overheard my parents discussing annual passes for WDW! :sohappy: Hopefully we can get them, we can go to Disney whenever we want :lookaroun

Just got a bit excited :p

-Chris-

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hey,

I just overheard my parents discussing annual passes for WDW! :sohappy: Hopefully we can get them, we can go to Disney whenever we want :lookaroun

-Chris-
The important question: Did they indicate if they were buying more than two? :lookaroun

j/k... Hope they get enough for everybody! :sohappy:

Panhead

Original Poster
The important question: Did they indicate if they were buying more than two? :lookaroun

j/k... Hope they get enough for everybody! :sohappy:

:lol: Well, it seems like they will, since my mom asked a few minutes ago if I liked the idea.

-Chris-

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Hey,

-Chris-

Sweet! This is definitely something to be excited over! :sohappy: I wish I could afford annual passes again and go more than once a year.

kc1296426

If you do get them, be sure to thank your parents. Shelling out hundreds of bucks for their kid to be happy is a big thing.

Panhead

Original Poster
If you do get them, be sure to thank your parents. Shelling out hundreds of bucks for their kid to be happy is a big thing.

Thats for sure, Disney tickets are crazy expensive(sadly). They havn't bought them yet, and I have already thanked them like 3 times :lol:

-Chris-

sillykid

I wanna be young again.:(

Son: MOM, can you buy your married 32 yr old son a AP?
Mom: You wish. I took you there every other year from 5 to 19.

I wish I did not live in Jersey so I could get a AP... maybe one day i will be able to go more then once a year and get one... that would be awesome! congrats though and hope you have fun!

PyxiiDustt

I wish I did not live in Jersey so I could get a AP... maybe one day i will be able to go more then once a year and get one... that would be awesome! congrats though and hope you have fun!

I live in Jersey and we're getting them! But we're DVC so we go like 3-4 times a year. But it's exciting realizing you're going enough times to get one, lol. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom