Possible Warner Bros theme park

JoeCamel

I kinda wish Universal and WB can someday reach an agreement to further extend their partnership, at least for UOR. Call me selfish for expressing a want for more for my home park but when thinking realistic, which Universal resort across the globe has two theme parks with another one on the way? That can continue to add without needing to stress over the amount of available space?

Only Universal Orlando.

With the exception of DC characters, bring me some more Beetlejuice. Hanna-Barbera properties like Scooby-Doo and I'll be happy.
I would say they are moving forward with a most profitable partnership. New potter for the studios and a land for EU

champdisney

I would say they are moving forward with a most profitable partnership. New potter for the studios and a land for EU
I would say there is a decent amount of people who are against Fantastic Beasts at EU and a lot more that are against a VR flying broomstick ride. I suppose Universal will do what they please at the end of the day.

JoeCamel

I would say there is a decent amount of people who are against Fantastic Beasts at EU and a lot more that are against a VR flying broomstick ride. I suppose Universal will do what they please at the end of the day.
I'm sure Universal will do what they think the GP will like F&F notwithstanding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom