POSSIBLE Mission:SPACE testing scheduled this week

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Greetings all from the geek labs

I spoke with a CM friend of mine who works at M:S, and this person stated they where scheduled to work this week on the attraction from Tuesday (6/24) of next week till Friday (6/27)

As to what extent does that mean (IE more public testing) they could not tell me

But as of right now there is no official schedule time that I know of. I did post a memo from Disney that they sent out to CM's per this Link

AndyMagic

Originally posted by magicjay1989
I know that there is going to be no more testing on guest untill july 4. But this could of changed thought I dout it.
There has never been any sort of set days for testing. This was confirmed by every CM on the site. The testing will begin again whenever Disney chooses. I just happen to hope and pray that they will begin again next week. :D

devilred

I agree with AndyMagic there is no true set of days for the soft opening of mission:space.My cousin was down there last tuesday i believe and italked to him that morning before he went to EpCoT, i told him i didnt believe it was open due to the eports here on WDWMAGIC. Believe it or not he called me during the day and started to laugh at me and saud it was open. I told him to ask a CM about the schedule and the Cm told him there is no true set schdule for testing with the public. So like i said i agree with AndyMagic. By the way my cousin loved the ride!:sohappy:

texanspivey

I just got back from Disney yesterday, and when I went to Epcot on last Wednesday, we waited in front of Mission Space at 4, and it started to rain, but yet we still stood there, and a CM came out with a smirk on his face like it was about to open, but then he told us that despite rumors of testing, there most likely wont be any more until the soft opening.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by texanspivey
...but then he told us that despite rumors of testing, there most likely wont be any more until the soft opening.
It has already been confirmed by CM's that more testing will in fact take place before August 15th. We just don't know when the testing will take place.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by AndyMagic
It has already been confirmed by CM's that more testing will in fact take place before August 15th. We just don't know when the testing will take place.

Hey as long as the first part of my signature is right I'll be happy :lol:
Even though I would prefer the second part come true if I could only choose one (even though it doesn't look good)

WDWGuide

I rode it yesterday and today, and a CM indicated that they intend to continue testing with guests at least through the end of the week.

danesporty

If you are saying that there is no more testing until the 4th, then do you know for sure that they will be testing on the 4th or later that week.

t3techcom18

I heard from the people who do Schedules for Disney and heard that they are planning open Mission: Space for guest etsting June 30, through July 4th.( Hope it's open and good for test flights!!!)

!!!!NOTE!!!!: Remember, people, that these are just testings and is due to technical problems, and may close whenever. Also, these are tentative dates, they might change so keep you're eye out the this website for more test opening info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom