Possible Changes at Test Track

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Forgive me Ill get my science from media thats up to date, Ill get my entertainment from a theme park, but that park dosent have to treat me like a kid to entertain me.

as the song goes.....things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

MiduraMagic4

I second the name change...the name "Future World" is too much of a generalization for an entire HALF of such a massive park. SSE, with Project Tomorrow right behind it, and Innoventions just beyond that (although Innoventions is now becoming dated and "un"futuristic) Seems worthy of the title FUTURE WORLD...These attractions with the culmination of the hideous LaL tombstones, the fountain, and the somewhat Future"ish" looking design of the Electric Umbrella and MouseGear are all fine...It is the Pavillions that pose the problem, so the only plausible solution is to change the name of the entire section currently known as FutureWorld...

I like the idea of future world staying as is. Yes the future world is hardly futuristic in this time period but I would rather see them constantly making an effort to keep future world futuristic. Simply changing the name strikes me as lazy and unimaginative two adjectives which are seldom used in the same breath as Disney. They are turning large profits and should keep the young minds of America coming back to Epcot for its culturistic and imaganitive themes. Thus, I vote against your thoughts of simply changing the names and challenge Disney to upgrade the Pavilions to fit the name of the world.

vegetathedog

With this technology they could easily make test track more futuristic. And with the Disney-Pixar agrement they could theme it to Meet The Robinsons.

Pixar did not produce Meet the Robinsons. Disney has its own computer animated division as well. I don't think that tying TT into a film is good idea. Two attractions just got tie ins at Epcot. I think I am good.

Does anyone know how much empty space is in the TT building?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom