Possessed Stitch on eBay...

The_CEO

Wilt Dasney said:
I think it's kinda funny. He came up with a decent (albeit unoriginal) story and is gonna get 11K for a stuffed furball.

Bid Item: Haunted Packet of Ramen Noodles.

Tried to hop into a pot and cook itself. The very next day when I went to my dresser, I found it lying in my sock drawer. Scared me half to death. I took it out to the driveway and put it under my car tire and ran over it, smashing it to bits. Sweeping up the pieces, I put them in a bag and threw them out at the local dump. I thought I'd seen the end of it, but when I got home from work that day, I found it sitting on the couch, the T.V. having been turned on to Food Network. I just want to get rid of it. Please help me take this cursed pasta out of my house. I just can't have it around anymore. It spooks my cat. Starting Bid- $0.10

EpcoTim

General Grizz said:
What scares me next to 72 bids and the price of $11,100 is the guy's rating: 100% positive feedback.

Read the feedback. The guy who bid on it left him negative frfedback. Said the auction was a scam, and he has the spelling and communication of a 12 year old with no friends.

yoyoflamingo

Perhaps this is why Stitch's Great Escape can't be fixed...The possessed Stitch likes poor quality products. Like the seller says, he bought a cheap version at a tourist trap type shop. Poor Quality makes the Stitch Demon happy.

The_CEO

In feedback from the bidder, he claims to be a prof at a university wanting to study it's energy fields. Either way the bidder has to much money to blow...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom