Port Orleans - Riverside

Going2Disney

Hello Everyone. Just a few questions regarding PO Riverside please and thank. If you have stayed there, which side did you prefer better and room number if possible would be great. Also do they have refriderator's in rooms to store milk and drinks?

Thanks we are traveling end of October 2010 with two kids 3 and 6. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

disney.princess

Was there an additional fee attached to this room/building as it was closer to the lobby, etc.?

When I stayed there in May of 2010 there wasn't an additional fee, but it seems like I am hearing now that there may be. We made our reservations online, and called right afterward, to request a room close to main building, and bus stop, because we using food court for breakfast every day. That way the operator can write a note on your reservation, that you want that.
Even doing that though, upon check in, we were put in a building a little farther then we wanted from the main building. We very nicely asked if there was anything they could do, and they moved us to a closer building. I think we were the one right after 14. But we stayed the first week in May and crowds were not busy at all, so maybe we got lucky.

It seems like it might be different now, with paying for a preferred room. Not sure I would do that unless I was guaranteed bldg 14.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

When I stayed there in May of 2010 there wasn't an additional fee, but it seems like I am hearing now that there may be. We made our reservations online, and called right afterward, to request a room close to main building, and bus stop, because we using food court for breakfast every day. That way the operator can write a note on your reservation, that you want that.
Even doing that though, upon check in, we were put in a building a little farther then we wanted from the main building. We very nicely asked if there was anything they could do, and they moved us to a closer building. I think we were the one right after 14. But we stayed the first week in May and crowds were not busy at all, so maybe we got lucky.

It seems like it might be different now, with paying for a preferred room. Not sure I would do that unless I was guaranteed bldg 14.

Thank you so much for the detailed response.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom