Port Orleans Riverside

teenamw

We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside in November. Will the pools still be open then? Is Boatright any good? Any suggestions on things to do there would be appreciated.

westie

I agree with the guy about the steak but, if you go to the bar they have the same steak for a third of the price. The pool is awesome and always heated. My only gripe was the cleaning lady who tried to barg in every morning arround 8(thats 5 am west coast time) and I apologize for yelling at her if she frequents this board.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Re: Requests

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
When we resirved ur rooms we didn't specify where. Do we still have time? And Does it cost anything?

You can make requests (i.e. non-smoking, location) but that doesn't guarantee that they will give it to you. They will do their best to meet all you needs though. The earlier in the day you can check in, the better the odds of getting what you want.

Upvote 0

Lance

Re: Requests

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
When we resirved ur rooms we didn't specify where. Do we still have time? And Does it cost anything?

Yeah, try to check in early:

I stayed at POR, FW and Poly this last trip......

Checked into POR at 2 PM, got the room at 3PM, because I requested a room, I didn't take the room I was assigned.

Checked into FW at 11 AM, and the trailer was ready, so that was excellent......

Checked into the Poly at 8:30 AM, got the room at 10:30AM, not bad.......

When you check-in just request a room, and they'll try their best, but ask them where they put you first to see if you even have to request a room.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

boats

as far as i know the ferry is funny back to normal.......it was down awhile shortly after 9/11 also when po was closed down due to refurbishment......not port orleans riverside....the french quarter.but its all up and running.......:hammer:

Upvote 0

Cindy Rella

:D :D :D

Oh how I love this site!

We are also heading to PO R in November and after reading all of your reviews I am soooo happy we decided on this resort!!
(We are spending our last two days at AKL - a bit of a splurge)

see you there!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom