Port Orleans French Quarters Was So Quiet

Iteachwood

Loved our stay at French Quarter..been few years since we stayed there. It was so quiet...very relaxing...convienient one bus stop...food court excellent..rooms clean..a very nice experience this year

London Bill

We have stayed at POFQ twice now, the last time being August 2010. We enjoyed staying there, and it is relatively quiet when compared to other Disney properties where we've stayed.

Buses being shared with POR was an infrequent event, so didnt spoil our enjoyment. The trip around the stops does add a few minutes to the trip but, again, wasn't sufficient an inconvenience for me not to consider POFQ again.

I liked the fact that POFQ isn't huge, so rooms aren't too much of a trek to fill up with drinks etc. I like the bar, and the live music played a few nights a week. Probably the only 'improvement' I would like to see would be to have an onsite table service restaurant. However, its not too much trouble jumping on a bus or walking to POR for that.

Upvote 0
We stayed at the POFQ on our last trip back to the magic!! Very quiet, food court kinda small compared to other resorts, and room was a little dated. Overall it was one of our best trips, very relaxing and quiet.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Just got back last night from a full week at the World and stayed at POFQ. Cannot believe I've never stayed there before! What a GREAT resort! Clean, well kept, staff was very friendly and efficient...LOVED my location. I was in a standard room but you would swear it was preferred - Bldg 2 right up front. Can honestly say I can't see myself staying anywhere else from now on!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

CMickeyEars

We're staying at French Quarter for the first time May 30-June 8 and we're soooo excited!! We stayed at Riverside for the first time this past May and we thought the grounds and the resort were gorgeous but it was just too spread out for us.
We went over to visit FQ while at Riverside and we loved it. I think it will be perfect!!! Can't wait to go!!!

Carla

Upvote 0

Mimi

Loved our stay at French Quarter..been few years since we stayed there. It was so quiet...very relaxing...convienient one bus stop...food court excellent..rooms clean..a very nice experience this year

We always have this kind of experience when staying at POFQ. We just love it there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom