Port Orleans food court

H20Babie

From Allears.net:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Riverside Mill Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside will be closed until March 23 for refurbishment. The food court will continue to offer a VERY limited menu for breakfast and dinner and a small number of "grab-and-go" items at lunch during the refurbishment. Boatwright's, the table service restaurant at Port Orleans, will continue regular breakfast and dinner service and will also offer a limited lunch menu. The food court at sister resort Port Orleans French Quarter (Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory) will be open as usual during the this timeframe.[/FONT]​

Bravesfn1

I stayed at the Riverside in early January of this year when the food court was closed. We ate breakfast there several mornings, and what they offered for breakfast was really quite good. You were able to get a breakfast platter that contained scrambled eggs, choice of bacon or sausage, breakfast potatoes, a couple of small pancakes, and a scoop of cobbler. I thought everything was really good, and for what you paid for it a great value. They also had typical grab and go items like fruit, cereal, danishes, milk, orange juice etc. We never ate lunch or dinner there though, so don't know what they had available at those times.

I was really disappointed when I heard of the closing before our trip, but in the end it really didn't effect me at all. I actually enjoyed the food I ate there, and everything I ate was really good.

phichi17

From Allears.net:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Riverside Mill Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside will be closed until March 23 for refurbishment. The food court will continue to offer a VERY limited menu for breakfast and dinner and a small number of "grab-and-go" items at lunch during the refurbishment. Boatwright's, the table service restaurant at Port Orleans, will continue regular breakfast and dinner service and will also offer a limited lunch menu. The food court at sister resort Port Orleans French Quarter (Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory) will be open as usual during the this timeframe.[/FONT]​
Even better than what I said. Very cool!!!

Rob562

so can you still sit and eat in the beautiful eating areas that are all wooded?

Yes, it's just the food counters and cash register area that is being refurbished. The seating and beverage stations are still open. (The temporary serving area takes up a portion of the seating area, though.)

-Rob

77johnson77

Yes, it's just the food counters and cash register area that is being refurbished. The seating and beverage stations are still open. (The temporary serving area takes up a portion of the seating area, though.)

-Rob

oh ok thanks, i have a friend going there next week and i've been telling him about the lovely sitting area in there. didnt want him to miss it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom