Port Orleands Riverside (aka Dixie) Show!

jaymatal

Original Poster
I can't believe this has NEVER been mentioned on this forum! I believe every night Bob the Piano Man bursts out tunes on his piano while singing songs (more like singing / shouting ) and interacting with the guests! He's been doing it for quite some time now and he never stops to excite us! He's absolutely hilarious in how he interacts with the guests and is a very nice person.

Has anyone else had the privledge of seeing him besides me?

DisneyChik17

He comes up quite a good bit in coming and going. He is truely talented and very funny. We caught him by accident one day when we were in the gift shop. I was laughing the whole time.

BigNorm

Saw him in 2003 when I was there and have to say he puts on a helluva show. Get yourself a cold one and enjoy the show. It's worth it.

Tom

Beta Return
It can't possibly be the same guy, every single night - but yes, we too have seen "him". We've been to Dixie the last 4 years in a row and there was some "Piano Man" playing and singing in the bar every night, or at least it seemed.

Very well, i might add - quite impressive!

Dj Corona

Bob gets his props here and there on the forums, (usually in the trip planning section whenever Riverside gets mentioned). I try to catch his show as often as I can while I'm down there, because it is a very entertaining, and he's awesome! I believe he only plays Thurs-Sat or something like that, so don't quote me. He also has CD's for sale that are well worth checking out. They make a great souveinier, especially if you get the I wish I was at Disney blues.

dixiegirl

yeah he is'nt there every nite i believe thursday through saturday..but dont quote me on that....he is great..can't wait to see him in 71 more days!!!!!!

SpenceMan01

I've never heard of it, but I will be sure to check it out when I'm down there for my honeymoon (nothings planned yet though :p )

Nut4Disney

This topic comes up every once in awhile. We stayed there 2 weeks ago and we caught 2 of his shows. He's always a fun time. I love the Sarah song he does. (Sarah, Sarah, working in a shoe shine shop...) He usually plays Wed -Sat nites from 8-12. He also plays at Sea World and Gaylord Palms. See his website link below.

http://www.yehaabob.com/

SonofStellaJack

Bob!!!

I just returned from a trip to WDW. . .I was staying at that very resort and mentioned to Bob that I was there with my family, and mentioned that I had "missed a year" at WDW because I'd been in Afghanistan. Bob "welcomed me home" from Afghanistan during his final song and invoked a huge response from the crowd.

Choked me up, it did.

ccierpial

He truly is very funny and very nice. While I was there once, he had all the kids come on stage and do head shoulders knees and toes going faster and faster until he messed everyone up :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom