Port Arrival Times

Iceman09201

Original Poster
Last time I cruised using DCL transfers Jan2012 it told me I didn't have to choose a arrival time for port. I have an upcoming in cruise in may using DCL transfers and this time it told me I had to pick an arrival time? How am I suppose to know what time Disney will be getting me there?

sweetpee_1993

No explanation. It's been my understanding if you use DCL's tranfers you don't have to choose a time. Perhaps give them a call. Maybe it's a glitch in their system for now. :shrug:

Disneyfalcon

It is a kind of glitch. The online check in system doesn't distinguish between those with Disney transfers and those without, so everyone goes through the same steps.

Just select a time and don't worry about it. It wont affect anything for you.:)

ncstate7991

Are DCL cruise transfers to/from MCO free like DME to WDW hotels? If not how much is the cost?

Also, can you not just get to the cruise terminal and just get on the ship like other cruise lines? I keep seeing something about boarding numbers or something. I appreciate the assistance!

Disneyfalcon

Are DCL cruise transfers to/from MCO free like DME to WDW hotels? If not how much is the cost?

Also, can you not just get to the cruise terminal and just get on the ship like other cruise lines? I keep seeing something about boarding numbers or something. I appreciate the assistance!

They are not. They are $35 per person each way.

You can just go to the terminal on your own. You'll have to wait for your turn to board.

The boarding numbers are passed out in accordance with what time you arrive at the port and what time you chose online beforehand to arrive at the terminal. Disney is trying to alleviate the congestion in its terminal by spacing out arrivals. If you get there earlier than the time you selected, as long as the terminal isn't full you can go in.

If you're booked on Disney transfers you won't have to worry about picking an arrival time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom