Pop or CSR

Brandon barr

Original Poster
Hey everyone We are going back to disney this year again. This will be our 4th time going but 1st time taking our 2 youngest kidos. We have a 8 year old, 3 and 2 year old when we go. I have read that all the rooms at POP are now refurbished. Can anyone confirm that? I have stayed at Coronado 2 times and it was nice we have not got a renovated room there yet either though. I can save almost 700 dollars by staying at pop i know it is a little smaller but that is fine as we wont spend a ton of time in the room. what would you do?

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Save $700 and stay at POP. If you're not going to be at the resort long enough to enjoy the pool or landscaping why spend the extra money. That's the decision we made. We're going this summer and cancelled our CBR to stay at POP. And to answer your question all the rooms/buildings at POP have renovated rooms except for the 50's section. They are currently working on those rooms now.

Brandon barr

Original Poster
Save $700 and stay at POP. If you're not going to be at the resort long enough to enjoy the pool or landscaping why spend the extra money. That's the decision we made. We're going this summer and cancelled our CBR to stay at POP. And to answer your question all the rooms/buildings at POP have renovated rooms except for the 50's section. They are currently working on those rooms now.

That's good. They should hopefully be done with all the rooms by December when I go.

DisneyGigi

I would stay at CSR. We stayed at every value including Pop, and when we bumped up to CSR, it was so much easier, better. Bigger beds, and more space, even if not that much, quieter. To me it was well worth the price jump. I could not stay in a value again, even just the 2 of us now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom