Pop Century pools....

Lucille

Has anyone used the Pop Century pools in the winter months? Are they pretty warm? We'll be there in two weeks and I'm wondering if we should bring our swimsuits or not.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Has anyone used the Pop Century pools in the winter months? Are they pretty warm? We'll be there in two weeks and I'm wondering if we should bring our swimsuits or not.

Yep they are pretty warm, and The Hippy Dippy Pool is great fun for a value resort pool :wave:

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
The pools are heated nicely...the problem is the getting out when it is 60 degrees....

Even wet, 60 degrees will feel much nicer than the negative temps we've been having here lately. :ROFLOL:

Of course, we're going to ask for a room nowhere near the pools (hoping for a quieter section of the hotel) so I'm sure our walk back to the room will be very...brisk!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I went in November to POP and I can assure you..the pool temp was awesome.

It was getting out and having to run 2 football fields to get back to your room in 50 degree temp that did us in LOL :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

The pools are heated nicely...the problem is the getting out when it is 60 degrees....
I have to agree!

We almost always go in the winter and the kids have used the pools at least once on every single trip. The pools are heated but, getting out when it's chilly can be a bit shocking. I would definately bring the bathing suits because Florida weather can be so weird in the winter and odds are you will be able to use them at least 1 day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom