Pop booked for August 2011?

micknminnie

I am in the beginning stages of planning my next trip for the end of August, 2011. I want to take advantage of the free dining. I was just on Disney's website trying to get a price and I just got a message saying that Pop was unavailable. Could this be? I know there are a set amount of free dining packages that are offered at each resort but to be booked already? I am just surprised/disappointed I guess.

goonie007

I am in the beginning stages of planning my next trip for the end of August, 2011. I want to take advantage of the free dining. I was just on Disney's website trying to get a price and I just got a message saying that Pop was unavailable. Could this be? I know there are a set amount of free dining packages that are offered at each resort but to be booked already? I am just surprised/disappointed I guess.

Same here :zipit: Tried all last night with different dates AUG - SEPT - MAY - JUNE and double checked my dates to make sure they fell within the range of free dining and even checked other Values and Mods and Deluxes and never could get anywhere :cry: kept saying no rooms available :shrug:

Upvote 0

micknminnie

Original Poster
Well, I just got off the phone with Disney and there is availability for August. The woman I spoke to did not know why it was coming up unavailable on line. I'm sure the dates you wanted are most likely available too, its probably something wrong on their end as to why it was coming up unavailable. Good luck planning.

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
I've been trying to book since yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning there was all kinds of availability. Afternoon, nothing, in any category. Hopefully its just a glitch in the system.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom