Poor DAK! Recent Trip Observations

IWant2GoNow

If you do this, I shall join you. ;)

Sounds good. Now all I have to do is create a DPB account... and wait. Haha! :lol:

EDIT: Guess I do have one already... If anyone catches a DAK related article before I do PM me and we'll start commenting with questions. The only thing I ask is that everyone who does send in comments make sure they are well thought out and don't sound extremely harsh. Like "DAK sucks now without the Yeti! Do something or else I'll stop going and tell all my friends to stop going!" That would be a little too much. In other words, don't pull a Dreamfinder speech. lol

juan

Sounds good to me. Anything to get that working again would be great. Including waterfalls, steam, birds... basically the whole mountain needs to go down for 6 months or more.

I agree - E:E needs some serious help

but on a optimistic note: Dinosaur has recently gotten some love, fixing things like the smoke, laser scanner, doors, meteors, and sound
Maybe E:E's time will be coming soon?:shrug:

IWant2GoNow

I agree - E:E needs some serious help

but on a optimistic note: Dinosaur has recently gotten some love, fixing things like the smoke, laser scanner, doors, meteors, and sound
Maybe E:E's time will be coming soon?:shrug:

I sure hope you're right, juan. Thanks for joining up on the campaign. :wave:

RSoxNo1

I wonder if the shift could be to make the "kiddie land" in Animal Kingdom, the Camp Minnie Mickey area. Keep the land instead of replacing it, and put in dark rides based on Disney movies that have animal tie ins (Jungle Book, Bambi). Keep all of the characters in this area, and it won't be necessary to move the Lion King.

Dinoman96

I wonder if the shift could be to make the "kiddie land" in Animal Kingdom, the Camp Minnie Mickey area. Keep the land instead of replacing it, and put in dark rides based on Disney movies that have animal tie ins (Jungle Book, Bambi). Keep all of the characters in this area, and it won't be necessary to move the Lion King.

The Lion King can move to either Africa or Rafiki's Planet Watch.

There's lots of unused forest area around AK. If they want, they could make a new kid area, or recreate CMM, as if it was ever hard to make.

BK and Australia or GTFO in my view. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom