Pool Towels

PUSH

I can't think of a reason why they would stop this. As much as I try to figure it out, it doesn't make sense in the end.

PUSH

That seems not right. Towels are provided at all resort levels EXCEPT for value resorts. When we stayed at CSR there were towels at the pool.

Within the last month or so, there have been notes in the hotel rooms stating you have to bring your own towels since they are no longer available.

ImagineerDude

They had them at the Contemporary 2 weeks ago today, in fact I was at the pool around this time too haha. I don't understand why they wouldn't just provide towels anyway :confused:

MouseDreaming

I guess we will pack towels just in case. Really, it works in TDO's favor. No extra towel replacement, no laundering all those towels separately. My family of 4 just shows up, and for convenience will now buy four beach towels from the gift shop. So they save money, and make money.

PUSH

I'm at POR and have been here since Sunday and can say that they have towels at the main pool and I haven't seen a sign saying there aren't any. Perhaps it was just a temporary shortage.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
I'm at POR and have been here since Sunday and can say that they have towels at the main pool and I haven't seen a sign saying there aren't any. Perhaps it was just a temporary shortage.

Thanks. This is good news. We're staying at CR this year, but the mods are our home base.
I can say I would have been a little disappointed if this was a permanent change.

Now we need towel carts near all the fountains on property.

emcclay

Thanks. This is good news. We're staying at CR this year, but the mods are our home base.
I can say I would have been a little disappointed if this was a permanent change.

Now we need towel carts near all the fountains on property.

If they don't have pool towels at CR, just take the washcloth-sized towels they have near the entrances to the lobby!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom