Pool Hopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWeather!

I know that they check Keys to the Kingdom Cards and give wristbands at Beach/Yacht Club pool, but do they allow you to pool hop amongst the other Deluxe Resorts. We want to stay at POR, but were thinking it would be cool to check out the pools at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge. We went to POFQ pool when staying at POR, but that was a short walk down the sidewalk within the same resort (Basically).

durangojim

You are about to have a storm of comments on this subject. Pool hopping is frowned upon by most and is against Disney policy.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know that they check Keys to the Kingdom Cards and give wristbands at Beach/Yacht Club pool, but do they allow you to pool hop amongst the other Deluxe Resorts. We want to stay at POR, but were thinking it would be cool to check out the pools at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge. We went to POFQ pool when staying at POR, but that was a short walk down the sidewalk within the same resort (Basically).
The short answer is no. Pool hopping is not allowed. PORS and POFQ are a unique situation and guests for either resort can use either pool.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I know at the Polynesian, they check for your key, then give you a wrist band, then check periodically through out the day, as does the Contemporary and Grand Floridian. It's frowned upon by most resorts, unless the pool at a particular resort is being refurbished, and in that case may share a sister resort's pool

Upvote 0

Phonedave

You are asking for factual information, so factual information I will give

As you were told, sharing between PO:R and PO:FQ is allowed

Last time I was there (2 years ago) Jambo guests were not supposed to use the Kidani pool

Pool hopping is not allowed per WDW "rules" for guests on cash

DVC member staying at a DVC resort have hopping privlages between certain other DVC property pools. Some are off limits, some are seasonal, and other rules may apply.

Those are the facts. You will get a lot of opinions as to if hopping impacts anyone, if it is morally justified, if you should or should not do it, if Disney is giving tacit permission, etc etc etc. All of which will get this tread locked.

-dave

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

A/k.

Mickeyminnie fan is correct.You can swim at Animal Kingdom but you have to be a good swimmer as these crocs can move thro the water helluva fast:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom