Pooh, Strollers, Lockers - Confirmed

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Pooh's Playful Spot is scheduled to open Spetember 1st (officially - finally).

On August 21, the Station Break giftshop under the Mainstreet train station closed and was surrounded by rehab walls. This is the beginning of the transition between the location of the stroller rental and locker areas. Lockers may be rented from a prodium near stroller rental and only half of the lockers are currently accessible.

jcat2312

mousermerf said:
Pooh's Playful Spot is scheduled to open Spetember 1st (officially - finally).

On August 21, the Station Break giftshop under the Mainstreet train station closed and was surrounded by rehab walls. This is the beginning of the transition between the location of the stroller rental and locker areas. Lockers may be rented from a prodium near stroller rental and only half of the lockers are currently accessible.

Yay! I was hoping Pooh's Playful Spot would be open for our trip in 3 weeks! I can't wait to see it.

hokieamy

We are going in October, and I am very happy to hear that PPS will be open for my 27 month old to play at!! Thanks for the news!

LilDucky

Its opening a lot sooner than I expected. I thought it wasnt going to be opened till the end of September! Man, Sept. 1st is right around the corner!

SirGoofy

Good to hear it will be open soon. I avtually think this themed play area will add to MK. It will give parents a place to relax while their kids play. Plus it looks very well themed so far.

CaptainMichael

I suppose it will be nice to have one less construction wall in Walt Disney World, but I'm still waiting for something more to come of the 20k Lagoon. I have no desire to play with Pooh.

Tron 2.0

Cast Member previews for Pooh's Playful Spot are being held August 30 and 31st from 9 AM - 5 PM. Only Cast Members are invited, no family members or friends, but who knows if that will actually stand.

--Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom