Pongo's 15 Hour Disney Day Update: Let's Get It On!

BeachClubVillas

Oh man, I was supposed to be there this week!! I'm glad I'm missing the crowds and the rain. I hope it dries up and empties out by July 10th! Glad to hear you thought Soarin' was worth it

Disneyfan1981

Now That's a Crowd!

Nice pics. Amazing crowds! I went last June and I don't remember them being that bad. The HCOE is really bringing people out in droves! Thanks for the update.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Thank the Lord we dont have to go during the summer any more. IMHO, its worth taking the kids out of school during the fall....

that_L_do_pig

hakunamatata said:
Thank the Lord we dont have to go during the summer any more. IMHO, its worth taking the kids out of school during the fall....

I agree, Heady! Been there done that. Take them out a couple days early before their Christmas break. Great weather, decorated for Christmas, MVMC, and light crowds!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
correction from page 2: sorry, i thought it was the big guy on the bench....... it does kind of look like a microphone in his hand (behind the cup), ok, sorry to the guy on the bench in saying that you werent a good "Trash" voice microphone concealer.

skippykitty

Awesome pics ... insane crowds! I agree that Christmastime is a great time to go especially New Years Eve in MK ~ absolutely amazing ... crowded but still amazing :) Crowds lessen after NYE and you end up walking on rides :) Thanks for the updates!

askmike1

That's what happens when you use Photobucket. Imageshack.us is so much better as there are no bandwidth limits and you don't need to sign up for an account.

-Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom