Polynesian/Hawaiian Ride ideas, theming, etc.

Chad

Original Poster
How bout this? We combine the ideas, like I said earlier. You are on the tour, you go to the volcano, it starts to erupt, and as you try to escape, you find a cave, which you go into, and it leads to a land similar to what was described in the book, (which I never read, but seem to remember odd creatures, big mushrooms..?) then, you leave somehow...?

WeirdOne

Originally posted by FutureImagineer
I forgot the legends theme :brick:, let me brainstorm and weirdone dont worry, I never liked your ideas either....:p ;)

Forgive Me For Asking, But Are You Being Sarcastic. I mean, I fully like your ideas and all. I was just opposed to one part of it. But I guess that's why the :p was there. Anyhow. If you weren't being sarcastic (I didn't forget the :p). What's wrong with my ideas. Even though most of them I seriously think were a tad bit off topic. Thanks! The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

We can keep the whole Fire Mountain thing, just please don't make it leave the volcano. That's all I ask to mkae this ride realistic. Hey...wait...I know how to end this ride.

Ok, you begin spiraling in the dark. All the sudden a burst of light reveals you in a cave..still going fast here. You see those pointy things from the roof. So your "SUV" dips to avoid them and rises again for a pop of "airtime" and right as you get that pop, you dip down again, this time coming out of the side of the volcano. I hope that makes sense. Here it is in drawing form..

_________*VVV*_|
********\***/**\
*********\_/****\

Ok...The ________ is the strainght track. The \ and / are drops and dips. The VV are the spikes from the roof. The | is the volcano's side where you pop out (Kinda like JttCotE). The * are so that the picture is alighned right. I hope you like it. The WeirdOne :D

Chad

Original Poster
Still doesn't feature a legend...:rolleyes:

I think combining the two would still be our best bet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom