Poly or Yacht Club Resort for two night stay?

Polynesian Villas or Yacht Club?

• Total voters

correcaminos

i was shocked by the Polynesian on my recent stay and would never recommend..It was beyond shabby,smelly and dirty!
I moved to the yacht Club which was in a different league!
Maybe i was unlucky ,i realize everyone stay is different but i would never return to the Poly
You were unlucky I think. Some people are pigs in rooms and destroy things. Mousekeeping as a whole is lacking too though supposedly they are trying to improve. Many stays at Polynesian with no issues at all. Theme wise I'm not a huge Yacht Club fan so I don't actually like staying there myself. That's why I say it's about preference. I like Beach Club but not Yacht Club. I like Polynesian but not GF. None are really better, just what one likes best. Try them all to see which you like more though and I guarantee no one will ever agree in the end which is fine with me :)

mrs moon

You were unlucky I think. Some people are pigs in rooms and destroy things. Mousekeeping as a whole is lacking too though supposedly they are trying to improve. Many stays at Polynesian with no issues at all. Theme wise I'm not a huge Yacht Club fan so I don't actually like staying there myself. That's why I say it's about preference. I like Beach Club but not Yacht Club. I like Polynesian but not GF. None are really better, just what one likes best. Try them all to see which you like more though and I guarantee no one will ever agree in the end which is fine with me :)
............Very true x

disney vibes only

Original Poster
Guys.... I'm TERRIBLE. I still cannot decide. They are both still available (we are FL Passholders) Do I want to spend the extra $$ and stay at Poly. It's my 30th birthday so I just don't want to be disappointed! I added a poll too :) Thank you all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom