Poly or Yacht Club Resort for two night stay?

Polynesian Villas or Yacht Club?

• Total voters

disney vibes only

Original Poster
We live in SW Florida and are taking a very mini trip for my birthday Nov 18th.
Should we stay at Poly (which I know is pricier but we love it) or Yacht Club? We've never stayed at the Yacht club but I like that its walking distance to Epcot which we spend a lot of time at. Any suggestions?

surfsupdon

Yacht Club because you like Epcot. It is a grand, luxurious Resort (for WDW). Poly does not have that vibe...especially if it rains and you need to dart between buildings like at Values and Mods.

DE_DISNEY

We live in SW Florida and are taking a very mini trip for my birthday Nov 18th.
Should we stay at Poly (which I know is pricier but we love it) or Yacht Club? We've never stayed at the Yacht club but I like that its walking distance to Epcot which we spend a lot of time at. Any suggestions?
For a two night stay, I would stay at the Poly. You can take the monorail to both MK and Epcot and enjoy the wonderful pool and amenities at the Poly.

correcaminos

We always thought since Poly was always more expensive it was more deluxe than others! Good to know! Is there a reason why Poly tends to be more expensive?
I think it's a matter of taste. I find the Polynesian to be no more or less deluxe than yacht club. The themes are just different. Service and such is the same. I've stayed in them all and with the exception of Boardwalk where their front desk people were not great to me on more than one occasion, the Epcot and monorail resorts are equal to me. The themes vary but that's it. Monorail resorts cost more for their location. The rest is similar.

For this specific trip I'd pick Yacht over Polynesian simply for the walk to Epcot but the location of Polynesian is my favorite with ease to our two favorite parks.

Last edited:

21stamps

Your decision is made for you I think.. only YC was available, as of yesterday. Didn’t check today.

Good news- can’t go wrong with either one :)

mrs moon

I think it's a matter of taste. I find the Polynesian to be no more or less deluxe than yacht club. The themes are just different. Service and such is the same. I've stayed in them all and with the exception of Boardwalk where their front desk people were not great to me on more than one occasion, the Epcot and monorail resorts are equal to me. The themes vary but that's it. Monorail resorts cost more for their location. The rest is similar.

For this specific trip I'd pick Yacht over Polynesian simply for the walk to Epcot but the location of Polynesian is my favorite with ease to our two favorite parks.
i was shocked by the Polynesian on my recent stay and would never recommend..It was beyond shabby,smelly and dirty!
I moved to the yacht Club which was in a different league!
Maybe i was unlucky ,i realize everyone stay is different but i would never return to the Poly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom