1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Poly or Grand Floridian?

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by mrs moon, Aug 30, 2017.

1. WDW Dad 23

WDW Dad 23 New Member

I agree with this! To be honest, deciding between the Poly and Beach Club is always a tough one for us. In the end, the pool always puts the Beach Club over the top. We like the food there better as well, but the Poly has the easy access to MK and the fireworks and Electric Water Pageant from the pool at night, so can't really go wrong. GF is beautiful but never felt quite like us. We think of it similar to the way we feel about Boardwalk...We can stay at Beach Club and visit when we want...or stay at Poly and Visit GF whenever you want. Either way, its Disney, you can;t go wrong. Enjoy your trip!

JusticeDisney likes this.
  2. MissViv

MissViv Member

We will be at the Poly in SIX (6) days and cannot wait. Poly wins hands down for me!!!! Love It - my new favorite resort!

crxbrett likes this.
  3. TXDisney

TXDisney Well-Known Member

I think Poly is better for kids.

4. Seanual757

Seanual757 Well-Known Member

I own both have stayed @ both multiple times we love them both equally it really comes down to what you are looking for during your stay. I prefer VGF because of the 1, 2, and 3 BR options, with Poly you have to get two deluxe studio villas and open the two doors.

We love the theme of both our kids prefer Poly because of the more Hawaiian feel.