Poly Longhouses: Help!

H20Babie

Calling all Poly experts!

I would like to call in soon with my location request. So far, I only know that I would like a 3rd floor balcony with a great view, and located close(r) to the action as I am going solo. So, for those of you in the know, which longhouse (garden view) do you prefer, and why?

I've narrowed my longhouse preference down to three: Fiji (marina/beach view), Samoa (pool view) and Aotearoa (monorail view).

Thanks.
Suzanne :wave:

meatloafsfan

We stayed in Fiji (first floor) and really enjoyed it.

It was close to the main building (we would come and go by the door by Capt Cooks) and we could see the marina and the Volcano from the pool.

It was very convenient and beautiful location.

Upvote 0

shari71

Last year we stayed at Figi Second floor farthest way from the Great Ceremonial House with a marina view, which was just ok. No balcony. I prefer Tokelau since it is towards the center of the resort. You can easily walk to the TTC and Great Ceremonial house pretty quickly. We were on the first floor and we just walked out on the grass and turned left, we could see the lagoon and MK. We requested this building again, but in general you can't go wrong with almost any room at Poly.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
Thanks s'nut. That's the site I used to narrow down my list, along with his personal advice. Now, I just have to narrow it down to one! :)

Upvote 0

tikiman

Honestly I love all the longhouses but Aotearoa and Fiji are down at the bottom of my list. I would pick Tokelau, Samoa and Rarotonga over them any time. Everyone I have pointed in the direction of Tokelau have told me it was the best suggestion I ever gave them. It is also your only chance of seeing the castle from your room in a garden view room if you get the right rooms in Tokelau.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
Sorry for the bump :eek:

Just wanted to say thanks for the opinions and I requested 3rd floor Tokelau (northern end) or 3rd floor Fiji (marina or beach view).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom