POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

seascape

I am still hoping for June 10. i don't care if no rides are open as long as I can get into the parks and soak up the atmosphere. I miss seeing the castle and World Showcase. My wife misses the safari while I miss Galaxy Edge. The rides and parades are great things as are the fireworks but WDW is made up of 4 theme and theme parks are not amusement parks. Okay, I know the safari is a ride but it's only one ride and the easiest to keep social distancing.

Parker in NYC

I am still hoping for June 10. i don't care if no rides are open as long as I can get into the parks and soak up the atmosphere. I miss seeing the castle and World Showcase. My wife misses the safari while I miss Galaxy Edge. The rides and parades are great things as are the fireworks but WDW is made up of 4 theme and theme parks are not amusement parks. Okay, I know the safari is a ride but it's only one ride and the easiest to keep social distancing.

I miss them, too. But I stopped believing in the Easter bunny a long time ago. If the parks open by June 10th, I’ll run naked through my neighborhood.

Prince-1

I wouldn’t get my hopes up at all.

Not feeling confident about our trip on the 22nd to 29th of August.

Been reading about face masks, reduced hours etc but for the money we will pay it doesn’t seem great

I totally agree. Our family WAS going August 15-22. I canceled our trip a week ago. Thankfully, United gave me a credit. No way I am spending that much money and worry about health issues going into the hotel and park . Plus, many things are going to have to change. I don't think Disney will be the same for quite a while, until there is a vaccine. I am praying that we can go in the summer of 2021.

ARC Costa

Not feeling confident about our trip on the 22nd to 29th of August.

Been reading about face masks, reduced hours etc but for the money we will pay it doesn’t seem great

Same here. My first ever trip to WDW was planned to happen between 12-21 August but the idea of having a very reduced quality experience knowing that I've paid quite an amount of money will probably result in cancelling the entire thing. I am only waiting to have more updated information on the refund / rebook policies of my airline. Coming from Europe, I am also not sure if I will be able to fly to the US and have to quarantine myself... Let's hope for the better and rearrange for 2021...

DCLcruiser

I've got reservations, FP+, etc for the end of May. I was able to get better dining reservations recently haha.

Keep your fingers crossed!
And we've been cancelled by Disney. I've requested refunds for hotel, tickets, etc. So sad, but I get it.

We'll be back this fall or winter hopefully.

38053WDW

Booked last week of August in January and then .. Still not sure about it unless most everything is OPEN .. I'm not going to spend this type of money on ... this ride closed... this restaurant closed... only 10 to a bus ..... Time to OPEN America !

Kept August BOOKING in play but also just booked for Dec 11th-19th to HOLD it's place ($200) - (Our Wilderness lodge was sold out)… When talking to cast member she basically said everything is still in the air. (b4 Shanghai News) We also have MNSSHP booked.. she stated unless cancelled they will not refund. Hoping they will switch ours to MVMCP in December. (again everything unknown) - Talked to Southwest and we can "change" our flights before our trip in August so he said WINTER calendar pricing will come out on May 28th so we will decide by then to "change" our tickets to December to get the cheapest "wanna get away" ticket price at non-stop.... Southwest will give you a credit if you do not use them and you have a full year to reuse. If it's still not "magical" then I will cancel again. Out kids are getting closer to leave the nest so we are working around their college schedule (same school!).. we feel our days with the kids "time" is getting sort ... come on Disney ... OPEN up!

Katelynbird

Not really because of restrictions or having to wear a mask or anything like that it is mostly because I don't have the $$$ to go before 2021 as much as I would love to if the park opened and the park restrictions were being enforced properly. I am also hoping all this is over and I am allowed to go back to college in the Fall so that also put a damper into going to WDW in the latter part of 2020. So it is 2021 and will that be during Spring Break or next Summer Break for me and Mom or Me and some friends I am not sure quite yet.

WoodyNBuzz

I have a trip booked for July 10-17, 2020. If that doesn’t happen, will push back to October of this year. I have a work trip booked in January and just booked club level at the Poly for Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2021.

Dory71

We had a trip booked for May 5-10 so we rescheduled it for September. Unfortunately my kidults won't be able to make it then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom