Poll: What type of attraction should be next?

What type of attraction should disney get next?

• River Raft Ride

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • S+S Power Tower

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ferris Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Fireworks Display

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • New Dark Ride of some sort

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • any type of roller coaster

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

Horizons_03

Original Poster
What type of attraction do you think disney world should get next?

1. River Rapids ride.
2. Inverted Coaster
3. Flying Coaster.
4. Space Shot tower
5. Dark Ride based on Monsters Inc
6. A new Fireworks display

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
A high capacity one, that works, is immune to weather changes, and can raise a few laughs. To be sited anywhere in the World.

bamboo7

i think you forgot to mention Dumbo style rides in your poll!
MK only has #. AK only has 1. And poor epcot and mgm have NONE!!

Justin

I think Epcot should get a coaster, in-fact that would be a good idea in Japan, Get a CCI woodie and call it the Samurai or something... Thats a hard vote cause a S&S space shots, or S&S towers would be good, Specially theme it really good, better than Dr. Doom and have drops and several shots. and at the end have it lift u up to the top really slow and hold u there and then drop u again :).

Thats a hard choice... But Disney does need alot of those cool stuff, it would be neat.

mousecar

I voted for a new dark ride. I was at California Adventure last year and the rides didn't have a whole lot to do with Disney. A dark ride would be easier to theme and be more unique. How about some blockbuster effects ala Spiderman!

Justin

Thad' be awesome, I love Dark Rides. I think DIsney needs a Top Spin :).

I made a whole park on RCT full of Dark rides, and thrill rides and sooooooo many family rides and stuff for kids haha. I love it. If only they would make a park like that a big Combo Mix. :). I even had The Sun Wheel from CA and the Orange Stinger on my lake on that park in the entrance place. lol. off of this stupid RCT stuff and back onto whatever we were talking about...:lol:

Disneynutcase

A Dark Ride. Preferably something state of the art but kid friendly at Disney/MGM. Could be placed somewhere in the back of the NYC streets or they could finally get rid of the Back Lot Tour and use the area and adjacent Backstage Pass (now closed) building for the ride.

And if I had to choose a theme, I'd go with..... SpyKids!--does everyone out there know that Miramax/Dimension Films is/are cofunded by Disney?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom