Poll: What type of attraction should be next?

What type of attraction should disney get next?

• River Raft Ride

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • S+S Power Tower

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ferris Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Fireworks Display

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • New Dark Ride of some sort

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • any type of roller coaster

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

Disneynutcase

Since a lot of people keep mentioning water rides, first I have to say that I kind of groan over the suggestion of a new rapids ride. Despite different themings, I've never been on one that really impressed me much as being anything other than a simple and, by nature, a not very detailed ride that gets you really wet.

Kali River Rapids has some neat details. So does Grizzly River Run at DCA. But the truth is, both are boring in comparison to something like Splash Mountain.

But all the recent suggestions of doing Disney's more obscure movies (like "Love Bug") got me thinking about a recent one that I really liked that for some reason Disney pushed into obscurity.

"The Emperor's New Groove."

The way they decided to animate the pyramid castle with a water fall coming out of it screams "Here's WDW's new Flume Ride!" And, although it's a movie set in South or Central America (they never really specify where), they might be able to pull it off as an attraction in AK (isn't there an extraordinary amount of animals that come from South America? More than Australia, I'd bet). Or they can put it into Epcot WS as part of the Mexico Pavillion, replacing the ancient, dated, never-been-very-impressive "El Rio Del Tiempo."

Sherm00

NO MORE COASTERS !! disney has too many now for my tasts. disney will become like great adventure. I hate going to great adventure because all they have is roller coasters. I don't mid thrills, but you can twist me spinn me but please don't drop me. I like disney because it has rides everyone can ride. the coasters they had (thundar mountain, space mountain) are not too bad. but those over the top coasters are just a waste of talent in my opinion. a good themed dark ride with thrills (something like spiderman at universal) would be awesome.

WDWsmith2001

I'd love to see one like "Scooby-Doo's scary coaster" its down in Austrailia, I think. It sounded way cool; a blend of dark ride and coaster. the first part is all dark ride-ish, telling a story, then BAM! you shoot off into the coaster, makes me want to fly down there just to ride it.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Sherm00
NO MORE COASTERS !! disney has too many now for my tasts. disney will become like great adventure. I hate going to great adventure because all they have is roller coasters. I don't mid thrills, but you can twist me spinn me but please don't drop me. I like disney because it has rides everyone can ride. the coasters they had (thundar mountain, space mountain) are not too bad. but those over the top coasters are just a waste of talent in my opinion. a good themed dark ride with thrills (something like spiderman at universal) would be awesome.

i couldn't agree more!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom