POLL: What is your favorite park and most importantly, why?

Favorite park

• Total voters

Nottamus

Epcot...really for the memories made there. The diversity in food choices, whether during festivals, or not.
Really like it there for what it WAS, what it IS, and what is it GOING TO BE. Never disappoints.

The wife and I both hold it as a special place...and thats a reason too.

Disney Drew

As I get older, I think I appreciate more what EPCOT has been, and hope that it holds that as we move into the future. I love just walking around, checking out the pavilions and people-watching - it's very relaxing.

MK is a VERY close second - CoP, combined with the warm, nostalgic feeling I get every time I see the castle at the end of Main Street - it's like seeing it the for first time, every time.

eliza61nyc

Are you mocking my choice ??? 😟
Not at all I just thought it was funny . I didn't realize you were serious. She asked what was your favorite park and listed all Disney parks. you said universal.
I just saw humor in the fact you are on a Disney site, amongst Disney fan but your favorite place is in Universal.
No disrespect implied.

Last edited:

Trackmaster

I find AK to be the most immersive for me, and I LOVE the food and shows there...everybody always talked about it as a 'half day park', especially before Pandora. I never found it to be so, and have always loved to spend an entire day there.

I mean, to me MK can be a 5% of the day park some days. If I walk in, and its jammed shoulder to shoulder and even a Small World and CoP have an hour wait, I'm hitting a FP+, and maybe a second, and getting out as quickly as I can.

Really, if I go into a park, and its a ghost town, its absolutely a 100% of the day park as long as its a ghost town. You are allowed to ride your favorite rides 10+ times afterall... crowds permitting.

GiantAlbion

I chose MK because it was here first, it feels like the most "Disney" of all the parks, and it contains my all time favorite ride: it's a small world.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I like Epcot because it’s my story, not a Disney characters story, you can see and do things you can’t do at any other theme park but now that’s all changing. Basing the park off of movies and characters isn’t what I want when I go there. I can’t to see the forests the trolls and the seas of Norway, take a ride down the rio grande, take a trip thru time, test a car, see modern farms, soar over the world on a hand glider and end the day with a nighttime show on our story not Disney’s.

JIMINYCR

MK because theres so much there that gives pleasure throughout the entire day and evening. Theres never enough time to see and do everything in one visit. Its always been far above all the other parks in offering diverse entertainment value. Crossing over the boundaries of separate, unique lands makes it seem like theres more to the park than any other.

JosieBee

That is such a hard choice! I feel like I love all the parks equally and for different reasons. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it would be Magic Kingdom because it is magical to me to see the castle coming down Main Street, and the lands, rides, characters, food, parades, fireworks...it is just a day of happiness. A very close second is Animal Kingdom. I think it is such a beautiful park. I am a nature lover and all the animals and foliage is right up my alley, and now with Pandora, it is even better, as I escape into an alien world where nature is center. I also love the theming of Africa and Asia there, the music, the shows...it is very special to me. My third choice would be Epcot, because I love the World Pavilion and wandering through all the countries. Last would be Hollywood Studios, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. I love the old Hollywood vibe and think it is fun, but it is going through growing pains right now. I haven't been there yet since Toy Story Land opened and I'm a huge Star Wars fan so it could move up my list once SWGE opens and I get to check out.

DisneyRoy

It was a hard choice, but I chose Epcot in the poll. Mainly due to food. We love to eat and there is always something good at Epcot.
AK is right there too though. It's amazingly themed and we can easily spend multiple days there per trip.
MK is next just because it's classic Disney for us.
DHS is last...at the moment. Because it's in flux and an empty shell. When MMRR and Galaxy's Edge open up...this will likely move up for me.

NickMaio

My heart favourite is Epcot.
So much to offer.....especially in the 80s.
That park was flat out amazing.

Today.......not so much. Not really sure what is going on there. No unified vision.

Still a fav though😏

EPCOTCenterLover

I still choose Epcot, even though it is just a shadow of its former glory. I absolutely love World Showcase and all the diverse cultures represented. I'd like less toons in the park, but what can you do?

CoasterSnoop

My vote went to Animal Kingdom, though I could go either way between it and MK. Depends on if I'm feeling sheer amount of stuff or if I'm feeling one big connected (although flawed) park. AK's attention to detail in park-wide theming as well as attractions is quite a sight. And there's also Dino-Rama. Bulldoze that thing and AK is my favorite every day of the week.
Magic Kingdom is next on my list. Classic Disney. I like the smorgasbord of different kinds of rides with entirely different themes, each land serving as almost a mini-park. And you can't say no to some of those rides. I do find myself saying no to quite a few though (Ariel, Country Bears, Aladdin), which is the trouble with having so much park. But for such a large list of attractions compared to other FL parks, it's pretty consistent.
DHS gets second-to-last even in its current state for me. It might stay here even after SWGE opens unless it really knocks my socks off. Tower, Star Tours, and Aerosmith keep it above Epcot for me. But it's certainly the most inconsistent as far as theming is concerned. At some point, that will become the point of the park. But right now it's in this weird transitional period where it's sometimes one thing and sometimes another.
Finally, Epcot. World Showcase is still a great complement to another half of a park, and you could honestly spend the entire day there and be fulfilled. Too bad the other half of the park exists and is in absolute shambles. Future World had all of the meat chewed off its bones a long time ago, and it doesn't look like it's gonna get much better, even post-overhaul. As of right now, anyway. It's also probably the only Disney park I can look at and say that I truthfully do not love a single ride. Unified vision? Pfft. Long gone. Which is why I'm shocked to see it currently winning this poll.

danyoung56

I voted for Epcot. I'm old enough to where it's not all about the rides - it's about the shows, the live entertainment, the food, the drink - just the whole experience!

And since others listed, my order of park from most to least fav is -

Epcot
MK
DAK
DHS

I still enjoy 'em all - even DHS. But like Animal Farm, some are more equal than others!

Po'Rich

Animal Kingdom. First, it is the most complete park in terms of its theming. Second, it is a park where there is a lot to do other than wait in line for rides . . . but it also has two of my favorite rides: FOP and Everest (even with disco Yeti). The street entertainment is second only to Epcot (imo). It also has my favorite show: Festival of the Lion King. I also think the Tree of Life Awakens is one of the best projection shows. To top it off, I love the food at AK. Okay, I'm ready to go back now.

Sneezy62

Epcot even though I love wandering through all the trails at AK. Epcot just brings a sense to my heart that we can reach for the stars, that there is hope for the human race and we live in an amazing beautiful world.

Disneyismylife

Magic Kingdom. It’s the only park that you truly need an entire day to enjoy. I love the other parks, of course, but they are limited. But ask this again once SWGE opens. My answer may change 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom